• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TimothyF

Reaction score
A single monk strap

He's made me a couple of loafers, and while the fit is there they just don't work for me in terms of being able to go a whole day in loafers - I have a rigid flat feet and large accessory naviculars, and I need more support than a loafer can offer.

Refreshing to hear you speak of the accessory naviculars, since I just recently learned that only a small percentage of people have them. For me certain shoes and chelsea boots with a seam hitting that bone are unwearable, but not sure what your experience is like

marlinspike

Reaction score
A single monk strap

Refreshing to hear you speak of the accessory naviculars, since I just recently learned that only a small percentage of people have them. For me certain shoes and chelsea boots with a seam hitting that bone are unwearable, but not sure what your experience is like

He was easily able to accommodate it in terms that kind of irritation, but mine is especially pronounced (type 3) and I need a shoe to shift my foot over to avoid pain (i.e. I have to wear shoes even inside my house as standing barefoot is painful) and it seems like a loafer cant quite do that enough for all day.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don’t know where to post this, but has anybody ever heard of this vendor?

Apparently, the owner was a pattern maker and cutter at John Lobb, and has since launched his own brand of RTW shoes which are made in the UK. Any idea who the maker of the shoes are?

blueberry7

Reaction score
I need another pair of black shoes (I just have a pair of wholecuts at the moment). I find it hard to be interesting black shoes, or to think of black shoes as anything other than wholecuts or cap toe oxfords, so does anybody have any inspiration for what I should ask for I would welcome it.
I'd do a black full brogue or longwing.
Derby or oxford as you prefer.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He was easily able to accommodate it in terms that kind of irritation, but mine is especially pronounced (type 3) and I need a shoe to shift my foot over to avoid pain (i.e. I have to wear shoes even inside my house as standing barefoot is painful) and it seems like a loafer cant quite do that enough for all day.

Don't know about your issue, but you could possibly benefit from the added support provided by a boot.

For example one like this Oxford boot by Leonard Kahcke.

Screenshot (2227).png
Screenshot (2228).png

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CashmereHelp