• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Nickchen3010

Reaction score
Hi guys, any idea about new season sage safari 2? texture and colour.

1686618431551.png

Last edited:

symphvaria

Reaction score
Hi guys, any idea about new season sage safari 2? texture and colour.

View attachment 1973575
I saw this one on their Instagram a few weeks ago and I was pretty impressed by how it looked.

I’ve been thinking about what I want from a safari jacket for a while, and I was pretty dead set on undyed or white linen until I saw this one. The main thing it has over the oyster linen on the site is that it just looks a lot more rugged and workwear like, which really goes a long way in something like a safari jacket IMO. Good chance I might end up picking one up later this month.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like this look and colorblock. Anyone seen the same available here or elsewhere? The set-up is by Ring Jacket.

IMG_4506.png

Henry S

Reaction score
I'm considering the Wright jacket and would love your input.
The sleeves seem to be pretty long. What is your experience?
Do you take the size you take in model 3? or do you size up? If you size up, how is the sleeve working for you?

relegant

Reaction score
Could anyone share MTO/MTM experience at the Armoury with their Ascot Chang or RJ made products? The later price range seems to be close to bespoke at certain places.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
Could anyone share MTO/MTM experience at the Armoury with their Ascot Chang or RJ made products? The later price range seems to be close to bespoke at certain places.

I can't share any experience, but I agree and would be curious to hear.

I really, really, really like the model 15 -- I was very close to doing a suit in either brown crispaire or a fox brown, but having the pants done by a different maker. According to the NY staff (and Mark), Ring is a hard no for CMT -- I inquired as to both bringing the fabric to them, as well as ordering extra fabric from them for the pants. I ended up taking the project to a different bespoke maker (and the pants maker I wanted), for pretty close to the same price.

With that said, I will still end up with the model 15, and honestly, in retrospect, I'm glad I'm not doing a solid color. I think not having a front dart ultimately looks better with an unbroken pattern.

jeremygo

Reaction score
I have not done MTO with Ascot Chang but I did MTO shirts with 100 Hands through The Armoury and was very impressed. I previously owned several of their standard shirts that fit me quite well minus a few issues, so knew going in the fit tweaks I wanted. Stephon helped me out with selecting fabric/a few details I hadn't considered and the shirts were delivered in 3-4 weeks. Easily the best quality shirts I currently own.

Now looking to do a MTM Ring sport coat once my yearly bonus comes in...

symphvaria

Reaction score
I put in a MTO for a 3PB (made by Ascot Chang) very recently using the same Solbiati linen that the Armoury’s been using a lot in this year’s SS collection, just in a different color. It was as simple as finding the right cloth, the store taking note of both the cloth and my size, and me paying for the order. Not too different from any other RTW purchase aside from the wait time, though it’s probably a much simpler order than whatever you might have in mind.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj_fl