• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OH Thank God none are 8.5 or 9 D
Hahah! I am so sorry! :)

I am still alive and well. Still around... I miss you guys on here

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hahah! I am so sorry! :)

I am still alive and well. Still around... I miss you guys on here
I am not as frequent here as once was, but still have a thing for Alden footwear and miss all you guys I've "known" for years...New house, new town, new budget.......life changes, you all know.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You moved?!?! I know, me too.

New house here too after last year's nightmare. New budget with zero and I mean zero room for anything fun or shoes :(

Hope you're well. I need to pop in to Alden here eventually...
I am not as frequent here as once was, but still have a thing for Alden footwear and miss all you guys I've "known" for years...New house, new town, new budget.......life changes, you all know.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You moved?!?! I know, me too.

New house here too after last year's nightmare. New budget with zero and I mean zero room for anything fun or shoes :(

Hope you're well. I need to pop in to Alden here eventually...
Yes, moved to a town 7 miles away, downsized 2 story down to one with a basement. On a subdivision "lake" so that is good. Grandkids less than a mile away now, so guess that is a plus...ZERO budget for new shoes or boots, although would love some...but, alas, priorities.....

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reposting these BNIB Cigar Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Boots on Commando size 8.5D (Barrie). Eyelets + speed hooks and 360 reverse welt with antique welt/edges. An Alden SF special make-up.

Boots come complete with original box, shoe bags, cardboard divider, and plastic bags.

Looking for $1100 shipped double-boxed CONUS.

Have plenty of references whom I have sold and purchased from. Please refer to my feedback.
View attachment 2009149
View attachment 2009151
View attachment 2009153
View attachment 2009155
View attachment 2009159
View attachment 2009157

Why are you selling those beauties? Just curious. 1/2 size too big for me.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are you selling those beauties? Just curious. 1/2 size too big for me.
Was in a phase of "less is more" and was debating grabbing the Brown Shell HM since those come with Double JR. Just not a big fan of commando soles and wasn't sure how much wear these would get as they would be very similar to the HM. May even have the Aldens resoled to Double Waterloc, but tempted to wear these since the color is too good!

AJ1

Reaction score
This model is my grail but my foot size has changed unfortunately. TSM barrie ravello size 9E in very good condition. Great color on these and leather is very supple compared to other shells that I have. More photos upon request. Asking $950 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 133

kmarriner

Reaction score
This model is my grail but my foot size has changed unfortunately. TSM barrie ravello size 9E in very good condition. Great color on these and leather is very supple compared to other shells that I have. More photos upon request. Asking $950 shipped CONUS.

Beautiful boots. I read it quickly and thought it said 9.5. I got very excited for about 4 seconds.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
would love to have these in a 10.5D if anyone has one. GL with the sale. a great price for sure

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4792.jpeg

STILL AVAILABLE!!! Ealdwine x Alden The Innes, Grant last, 10 B/D, $350. Great boots ,great deal. Thanks for looking!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 2111923
STILL AVAILABLE!!! Ealdwine x Alden The Innes, Grant last, 10 B/D, $350. Great boots ,great deal. Thanks for looking!

Those are awesome boots and the price is a steal, someone size 10 needs to jump on these.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads