• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 3rd StyleForum Fragrance Sample Swap Box...

bandrus1

Reaction score
Done with the box.. millions of things in there... sampled a few I was interested in and added some and now ready to pass it on.. A sent arlee a pm

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
eh, at least it's moving again. Hopefully people are getting to try some new stuff and also get rid of whatever they don't need anymore (plus add in some wardrobe decants).

Just so everyone's aware, if someone isn't online or doesn't respond to PM within 5-7 days then it'll just skip them and keep moving. Just sayin for if/when next time.

bandrus1

Reaction score
arlee responded right away... box will be on the way to him in the morning

I was impressed with the huge quantity that was in the box but was a bid disappointed that there were not to many new things in there to me

the one thing I did snag and like a lot is the demeter bonfire... smells amazing

karho713

Reaction score
This is actually a really good and interesting idea...and it looks like it's working good since it's the 3rd time this has been done. So if it's not to late I would like to join in on this :) I live in Allen , TX just north of DFW

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

arlee responded right away... box will be on the way to him in the morning I was impressed with the huge quantity that was in the box but was a bid disappointed that there were not to many new things in there to me the one thing I did snag and like a lot is the demeter bonfire... smells amazing
good stuff, updated the list below. Hopefully Arlee can blast through it and then get it out to Toronto. Nice that there was a lot in there since some had concerns it would deplete closer to the end. I've got box #4 stocked already with a **** ton of stuff since I now work in the industry so have millions of samples. Bonfire's good stuff (I had longevity issues with it though)
I also compressed the contents and got rid of some of the 600 plastic bags in the box
hmmm, as long as you kept a few 'layers' since in the past even just one leak and all the labels ran... hopefully this won't happen
This is actually a really good and interesting idea...and it looks like it's working good since it's the 3rd time this has been done. So if it's not to late I would like to join in on this :) I live in Allen , TX just north of DFW
PM on the way... just for everyone else to know, I'm going to go ahead and say 'pass' to you for now since we've sort of moved across the states already and it's time for this to come back here and get refreshed then sit for a little while and we'll do the round again in a few months if you're ok to wait for that...?
notreknip - Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) Parker then MyTailorIsRich - San Francisco, California Scugger - Los Angeles, California HgaleK - Austin, Texas untungl then csoukoulis - Dallas, Texas Rambo - Palm Beach, Florida PITAronin - Atlanta, Georgia DerekS then daccpa - Nashville, Tennessee loveswatching - Chicago, Illinois Shibbel - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Nathaniel72 - Schofield, Wisconsin CologneReview - Baltimore, MD AJB - Northern NJ (Jersey?) Boo - NYC, New York indesertum - Ithica, New York bandrus1 - Binghamton, New York Arlee - NYC, New York - Box is currently HERE Cahrin - Toronto, ON (Canada) Hartmann - Toronto, Canada Master Classter - Toronto, ON (Canada) Cornflake - Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada)

bandrus1

Reaction score
there was already a fair number of empty bottles that must have leaked and labels that were ran/ were ruined... there are def like 5 layers but there was honestly way to many small bags in there

arlee

Reaction score
done with the box, pm'd Cahrin for his info so I can send it out

got your samples packed Master-Classter, all but Grey Vetiver

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads