• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

* The 2019 secret valentines makeup for 2018 secret santa*

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given that this seems to be what I'll be "enjoying" for Valentine's Day... View attachment 1124369

I am definitely going to need the rest of what @Jr Mouse sent me to make it through the night!

Is that a self portrait of Jr Mouse?

Also I see you didn't show the butt plugs you allegedly received, so I assume they must already be in use.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is that a self portrait of Jr Mouse?

Also I see you didn't show the butt plugs you allegedly received, so I assume they must already be in use.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I lied about sending the butt plugs. :(

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20190212_194623.jpg

Got these two bottles. Have had Elijah Criag but never Henry McKenna.

Lithonial

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I lied about sending the butt plugs. :(

I thought the salsa was just your idea of a REALLY aggressive one. Edible delicious salsa inside too. I wasn't going to ask who you knew who could manage it, but the thought was both horrifying and kind of amazing at the same time. Kind of thing Ed would be likely to fap to using salsa (which also seems like it could be uncomfortable).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A reminder to try and guess who thine SV was.

Oh and now's as good a time as any: had @erictheobscure not wussed out I'd've just had him receive without giving (a first for him). Now he gets nothing.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well here it goes .my valentine arrived on Monday I think, I was out of town, so the explosive charge that was placed to try and eliminate me eliminated the person who has been stealing my mail the past two years. Thank you for solving my problem!

Onto the gift. A beautiful bottle of Scotch and two awesome ties! I cannot thank you enough! I have never tried the scotch, although I am excited about "turbulent, peppery, dark fruits". I don't know would what that actually means, but my wife assures me "the darker the fruit,the sweeter the juice". As I am lilly white this does make me wonder about some of her business trips.

As for my guess, the handwriting is neat and effete, the box came from Virginia, and my last name is spelled wrong, so I am clearly looking for an illiterate confederate soldier who is not a doctor. My guess is JR Mouse?

IMG_20190212_201124.jpg

IMG_20190212_201154.jpg

IMG_20190212_201141.jpg

IMG_20190212_201206.jpg

IMG_20190212_201214.jpg

IMG_20190212_201200.jpg

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My package contained a Fay shirt, Paul Stuart pants (very nice material, perfect for summer) and 2 suit supply ties.

Thanks unidentified secret valentines! <3 <3 <3

AE700FDD-19C3-408E-8145-C1C45BD7D01C.jpeg

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The stench of phail is beginning to set in Ed.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The stench of phail is beginning to set in Ed.
Theres at least one poster who became a happy little boy thanks to a special package and he isnt sharing

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Received a lovely wallet from @LA Guy today with a tease for more to come. Will be posting pics soon. :)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received a lovely wallet from @LA Guy today with a tease for more to come. Will be posting pics soon. :)
The other thing is something that is more personal to me. I swear that it's not the glass pickle that Edina sent me a few years ago though. That's mine. Mine! My wife was taking down our tree and looked at it quizzically. "Oh, it's a forum thing". She knows better than to ask.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads