• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

CharlesThe1337

Reaction score
I've been out of the country for a few weeks, and I was greeted with my pair when I returned home! The ones I got fit, but I'm debating whether or not to size down before posting fit pics. I guess I'll have to decide before tonight. I sent an email to SiJin about the return/exchange process, so I'll probably be posting pictures soon!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Updated the first post to include a couple more contestants. I assume we'll see a few more trickle in with recently placed orders as well.

Qianpou

Reaction score
Oh... I totally forgot to join once I got these.

Guess this means I'm too late, huh?

EDIT: Err wait, that's assuming posting a picture meant joining? Or was it just buying the jeans?

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Oh... I totally forgot to join once I got these.

Guess this means I'm too late, huh?

EDIT: Err wait, that's assuming posting a picture meant joining? Or was it just buying the jeans?

Gina can chime in re: the official contest, but I think we're just going with buying since people had to work out sizing before they could get the jeans and post pics. Anyway, I've added you to the first post.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you bought jeans on or after May 31st you are in. It's that simple. This is a have fun and win some cool **** contest. We just have to be fair.
At this rate we should have close if not more than 100 people. It's time to start wearing the **** out of some denimz .

who8mahrice

Reaction score
^ I think you mean BEFORE May 31st?

With summer heat and humidity coming up in the midwest, think I'm gonna be glad I picked these up to switch away from the 19 and 21oz jeans, heh.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good call . Yes, before May 31st

orfane

Reaction score
Just ignore the ridiculous thing I'm standing on. These were taken after about 1 week of wear. On day one the jeans were a little snug (I opted for the 34 but I am between a 34 and a 36) but they now fit great. I wouldn't say they stretched at all, more loosened or softened.

Related questions: All I've done is buy the jeans and post in here. Do I need to email someone to be officially entered/get the $10 gift card? Also, where else should we be posting besides this thread?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just ignore the ridiculous thing I'm standing on. These were taken after about 1 week of wear. On day one the jeans were a little snug (I opted for the 34 but I am between a 34 and a 36) but they now fit great. I wouldn't say they stretched at all, more loosened or softened. Related questions: All I've done is buy the jeans and post in here. Do I need to email someone to be officially entered/get the $10 gift card? Also, where else should we be posting besides this thread?
If you bought the jeans with the code "Denim" you already received your gift card.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^ Added you to the list in the first post.

A washed-out photo:

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ Added you to the list in the first post.

A washed-out photo:

Maybe Friday you could get with Gina so she can compile a complete list. By now we have to have over 100 people.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Oops, I didn't use the code denim either, since they were now in the sale section and the code actually said not valid.

Got the 31, as I normally wear a 29 vanity sized. Kinda wish I went with the 32 now. Waist is juuuust a bit snug, but the seat is really tight. I got dat badonkadonk going on in these.

Had I not seen a description of these being raw, I probably wouldn't have even realized it. So used to Japanese heavy weight denim, I've forgotten what light-weight denim with some stretch in it is like. Lighter in color, and SOOO much lighter/softer, great for summer. Was not looking forward to wearing Sams in 90+ weather, but these I can probably manage. Will get pictures when there's light out, hopefully tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads