• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

sepp

Reaction score
Front and side fit.

Fantastic value for MII made jeans and love the slim cut. Can't wait to pair it with incoming boots.
1f60a.png

HiiZmXa.jpg[\IMG]

Last edited:

Steve22

Reaction score
I've just ordered a pair and want to enter, but won't have the jeans till some time in the next two weeks - can I reserve a spot now in the mean time? I'll put a pic up as soon as I have them.

GoodTwillHuntin

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. Just ordered my jeans to enter as a weekend warrior , but I'm out of the country for two weeks plus I need to take them to the tailor to hem.

I'll post my first picture asap.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Haven't been on SF much, so forgice me if it was posted somewhere...if it was, could someone link me to pictures of the denim and how they're supposed to fade? It's hard to tell what they'll look like, because from the before pictures, it honestly looks a little...generic. Then again, unless it's a brand like PBJ with their slubbiness or Onis with their streakiness, it's always hard to tell.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Haven't been on SF much, so forgice me if it was posted somewhere...if it was, could someone link me to pictures of the denim and how they're supposed to fade? It's hard to tell what they'll look like, because from the before pictures, it honestly looks a little...generic. Then again, unless it's a brand like PBJ with their slubbiness or Onis with their streakiness, it's always hard to tell.

Do you want me to send you the technical sheet? I don't understand what you are really asking?

who8mahrice

Reaction score

Do you want me to send you the technical sheet? I don't understand what you are really asking?

Technical sheet = measurements? Nah, I don't need that one. Sorry if I was confusing, I meant like...pictures of artificially faded jeans. Like if you sanded them down, what they're supposed to look like after "x" number of months of wear. Basically I'd like to see how the dye fades.

orfane

Reaction score
Made an account just for this event. Picked up a pair of 34/31, I'm at 5'9"

Picture isn't great, I'll try to get some more soon but I wanted to be in before the deadline.
Also, I'm in for the main contest. See if I can hold my own.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Technical sheet = measurements? Nah, I don't need that one. Sorry if I was confusing, I meant like...pictures of artificially faded jeans. Like if you sanded them down, what they're supposed to look like after "x" number of months of wear. Basically I'd like to see how the dye fades.

Oh, I see. I thought you wanted the actual fabric composition. Every fabric from a reputable mill gives a tech sheet so you all the aspects of the fabric. For example if it's carded or combed. The warp and weft yarn count . Number of threads sq/cm:warp, Number of threads sq/cm:weft . If it's sanforized or not. The dye type....etc
I could see how the fabric looks generic. It's very nice denim but the Italians are known for a even finish. Judging from what I have seen so far they fade nice and what helps a little extra is how the jean is constructed.
I guess we will all find out soon enough. I received 4 different break downs from wash processes but that's totally different than what everyone is doing for the contest.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Updated the list with a few new names.

I've just ordered a pair and want to enter, but won't have the jeans till some time in the next two weeks - can I reserve a spot now in the mean time? I'll put a pic up as soon as I have them.

I'm in the same situation. Just ordered my jeans to enter as a weekend warrior , but I'm out of the country for two weeks plus I need to take them to the tailor to hem.

I'll post my first picture asap.

Gina may want to chime in here, but I wouldn't think this would be a problem. The point of the contest is to wear your jeans, post pictures, and have fun. I'm sure there'll be other folks who order before the deadline but might not be able to post a pic right away.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads