• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

pima1234

Reaction score
After reading all this, I'm really hoping to not be disappointed by adding a sizing issue to the long wait for those Camel Democratic Chinos.

Can't alter pre-order sizing online, so I have emailed support.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TS needs to do a much better job of the sizing on these workshop items.

I have had to send back the last 3 purchases because they ran small and the sizing didn't reflect this. Then to add on top of that they handle the exchanges using UPS which greatly increasing the shipping time from 2 days for USPS to 10 days for UPS.

I'm not usually one to complain but after forking over my money 2+ months ago my expectation would be that the sizing is at least somewhat accurate. And that the turn around time isn't 3-4 weeks for an exchange.

Sizing has always been an issue with Taylor Stitch. For years. They say they will fix it, always comes back.

I like some of their offerings but have long since moved on to brands that can at least maintain consistency in sizing.

ILDenim

Reaction score

Sizing has always been an issue with Taylor Stitch. For years. They say they will fix it, always comes back.

I like some of their offerings but have long since moved on to brands that can at least maintain consistency in sizing.

Maybe I should have been more clear in my post. When I referenced sizing what I meant to refer too was the sizing chart.

I understand that there will be a variance. But not a shirt that is an inch shorter that what the chart says it should be. Not a pant that is a full size small than what the chart says it should be. The camp pant chart listed the pant as running a size large. They run a size small. How difficult is it to actually put a tape on the actual garment?

If I was just purchasing an item and it arrived and it needed to be exchanged..... fine. But to fund something 6-8 weeks out and the item isn't even in the same ballpark as the sizing chart. That's BS.

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Maybe I should have been more clear in my post. When I referenced sizing what I meant to refer too was the sizing chart.

I understand that there will be a variance. But not a shirt that is an inch shorter that what the chart says it should be. Not a pant that is a full size small than what the chart says it should be. The camp pant chart listed the pant as running a size large. They run a size small. How difficult is it to actually put a tape on the actual garment?

If I was just purchasing an item and it arrived and it needed to be exchanged..... fine. But to fund something 6-8 weeks out and the item isn't even in the same ballpark as the sizing chart. That's BS.

"The camp pant chart listed the pant as running a size large. They run a size small."

Well technically they do run a size large vs. tts.

I bought a 36 and the waist is 38.5, which it is supposed to be, it's just that is not TTS which would be 36.

Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wanted to post that I'm pretty stoked about the Civic Collection dropping in Jan.

DEAR TS: PLEASE MAKE THE CHINO IN BOTH FITS. The Democratic is still plenty slim for people w/ athletic thighs. It would be a huge miss not to offer both.

Last edited:

jaysengstock

Reaction score
Just signed up here to ask:

Has anyone else had issues with TS shirt buttons? I've never broken a shirt button on any brand, but between two TS shirts I've broken 4. That seems... more than coincidence? Customer service has been great each time about quickly mailing out replacements, but still. Problem somewhere?

oynag

Reaction score

DEAR TS: PLEASE MAKE THE CHINO IN BOTH FITS. The Democratic is still plenty slim for people w/ athletic thighs. It would be a huge miss not to offer both.

Agreed, especially since this collection targets cyclists...

Americanaaa

Reaction score
Just signed up here to ask:

Has anyone else had issues with TS shirt buttons? I've never broken a shirt button on any brand, but between two TS shirts I've broken 4. That seems... more than coincidence? Customer service has been great each time about quickly mailing out replacements, but still. Problem somewhere?
my camp pants came in the other day with a button that was broken :\

mikej77

Reaction score
Loving the new Camp Pants. These are built like tanks and I like the cut. For me the leg opening on the Democratic fit is just a bit too large but it's 7.5 on the size 34 Camp Pants which is a nice taper.

ILDenim

Reaction score

What is the inseam measurements on the fleece Travel Pants?

I asked CS and they did t have that info available.

I would bet they are the same as they were for the chat ole fleece pants they released before but they didn't have that info earlier.

devastitis

Reaction score
I asked CS and they did t have that info available.

I would bet they are the same as they were for the chat ole fleece pants they released before but they didn't have that info earlier.
Yeah. they told me they'd get back to me on Monday. I hope the different sizes aren't all the same inseam.

Smitty2k1

Reaction score
Just got my French terry glacier shirt. Dear god this thing is substantial. Not quite the super soft luxurious terry I was envisioning but more of a nice rugged feel.

Unfortunately it fits significantly tighter in the chest than my only other TS garment, and everyday chambray. Fortunately I'm exchanging for the only size left in stock!!

Also, the wrists are unbelievably small. I have tiny girl-like wrists and there is no way I could ever wear this with a watch, bracelet, or anything really. Maybe the size L will have some more room for my tiny wrists.

First time doing an exchange with TS. Nice automated process.

Last edited:

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TS folks, have the shadow plaid workshop glaciers also shipped? Haven't seen anything about that!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads