• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Reja

Reaction score
Received my merino sweatpants today. Really like the fabric -- super soft and comfy.

The pants arrived with a decent hole in the right pocket, though, which was pretty disappointing.

cnew

Reaction score
Really want to jump on both the Crater and the Yosemite shirt. Because of the thicker material, I am a little hesitant to purchase the shirt in my standard TS size. Do these shirts shrink in the wash some?

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Once again, Mina comes through for me and hooks me up with the process to make a return. Very easy once the link is generated. Thanks, Mina!

As far as overall CS is concerned. Most of the stuff I buy I don't really need anyway. If it becomes increasingly more difficult to make returns, which will happen more frequently because sizing charts aren't present, I'll just skip the order all together.

It used to be fun seeing what was going to be released on Wednesdays. I'm kind of over it. Still love the brand, just a few more reasons to save my money and wear the 20 TS shirts that are hanging in my closet.

I do want those Camp pants though! A turquoise Yosemite, too! Who am I kidding. They've got me hooked.

Let's hope they get the bugs get worked out.

I've got a Turquoise Yosemite from the original run in a size 40 if you're interested?

iantk

Reaction score

This is great to hear. I took a chance and used the store credit option, but with a note that I actually wanted to exchange for an XL. Fingers crossed a human being will see that and figure it out. Either way I was able to get a shipping label and the henley is in the mail.

Thanks for the response and help. Sorry for the impatience, I've been in the growth stage of a start-up or two and understand how tough scaling can be. At least it's a good problem to have.

FYI for @CelliniEVO or anyone else looking for an XL I mailed mine back only to hear back from Mina that the XL is now out of stock. Had I known this I might have kept the Large and dealt with the shorter length.

Thinking I'll use the store credit for an XL crater shirt and hope for better luck.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really want to jump on both the Crater and the Yosemite shirt. Because of the thicker material, I am a little hesitant to purchase the shirt in my standard TS size. Do these shirts shrink in the wash some?

Have a Crater and Yosemite and take the same size as in the Jack. Generally wear a tee under the Crater/Yosemite. No shrinkage in wash so far (both done on cold delicate cycle).

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
@mikegnthensome - any thoughts on a moccasin/handsewn shoe collaboration (like Rancourt or New England Outerwear) for the Fall or Spring? I know it's a bit...East Coast...but you guys do like to work with Rancourt. Alternatively, any interesting collabs on the horizon? The Mission Workshop stuff coming in now is great. Makes me wish I grabbed the jacket as well.

Temple90

Reaction score
So this will be my first time ordering from Taylor Stitch. I really like the Democratic Chino, but am unsure of what size to go with. I normally wear a 32 in all my chinos and a 31 in jeans. I noticed the models on the website are 210 pounds and wearing a 33. I am approximately 170 and slim. Should I consider the 32 or size down to 31? Do these stretch out at all over time?

pima1234

Reaction score
Am I correct that the Loch Short is overdue? I could really use the pair I ordered.

The webpage is not accessible.

Anyone receive theirs?

Bryanb55

Reaction score
Thanks to Christopher and Mike for the extra sizing information on display now. I do hope it continues to evolve but at least we have a starting point. I liked the simple drawings that accompanied the measurements.

Medoc

Reaction score
So this will be my first time ordering from Taylor Stitch. I really like the Democratic Chino, but am unsure of what size to go with. I normally wear a 32 in all my chinos and a 31 in jeans. I noticed the models on the website are 210 pounds and wearing a 33. I am approximately 170 and slim. Should I consider the 32 or size down to 31? Do these stretch out at all over time?

I think the best method is to determine your fit based on waist size right? Measure your good fitting pants to find what your true waist measurement is. TS chino's can't be let out in the traditional way but you can take them to a tailor and have them stretch the fabric to get about .5"-1" extra in the waist. One thing to keep in mind is TS democratic fit has really large thighs. They fit me with room to spare and I have tree trunk thighs. You probably don't want to oversize and take the pants in if it can be avoided. Based on the limited info you provided, 32 is probably the right size to have minimal tailoring required.

Edit: There has been minimal stretch from wear alone based on my experience with the fabric, maybe .5", not enough to make a major difference to where you would want to size down.

Last edited:

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Is there still a program at the store for custom measurements?

I am going to be in town and thought there used to be a custom option available?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads