• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
See this is exactly what Im talking about. I am the customer. I spent money on your products and services and am not recieving the product I paid for. Bashing your team? I shared my experience. It seems you and your employee are extremely thin skinned. I dont want a flame war, but no this should be adressed in public. Every time is an excuse last time it was a holiday, time before it was a shipping center problem. You have a public face on social media, dont get all butthurt because I share that my interchanges with her where unsatifactory. If you feel you are an established enough company that can assume a hostile tone to repeat customers, hey cool, see ya. Send my shirt and well be done. But I don't think thats a good business model even for Behemoth Co. Industries Ltd..
@Unit1 appreciate your insights into running a successful apparel business.

Sorry you had issues & there will be no flame wars. No hostility but I don't appreciate individuals thrown publicly under the bus in a public forum when you've posted 3 times.

I have no problem with you airing your grievances in a public forum if you feel let down. In fact, you 100% should.
But there is just no need for name-calling, Taylor Stitch let you down repeated times, not a person. Flame away but the only responsible party is myself who oversees our marketing and business operations. So if you feel the need to address anyone personally, address me.

I sent you a DM. As soon as I hear back, I'll make sure you get your shirt.

Unit1

Reaction score
Well I wanted to leave it alone and not be angry guy in internet thread, but they keep pulling me back Johnny. What about the customer is always right doesn't compute for you pal. Apparently making this thread worked because it seems like its the onky thing that got me some response to rectify it. Maybe this thread is supposed to be a syncophantic stroke job, dunno. Thought it was to post your honest comments about Taylor Stitch. Lets put this to bed now and not be the salt on the wounds guy. I wasnt abusive. I have had 3 poor customer service experiences, and for the money, as nice as the garments may be its not worth the hassle. Carry on.

CanuckBassist

Reaction score
How long does it take to get the 20% off first purchase code after signing up for the newsletter? I assumed it was instantaneous, but it's been a couple of days and it's not in my junk folder either.

goldenbear

Reaction score
How long does it take to get the 20% off first purchase code after signing up for the newsletter? I assumed it was instantaneous, but it's been a couple of days and it's not in my junk folder either.

In my experience instantaneous. Are you sure you never signed up before? I would send their customer service an email.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@CanuckBassist should be instanteous. Drop me a DM and i'll figure out what happened. Our email ESP has been acting up in the past couple days (of course, you know when one thing breaks, why shouldn't all of them break?)

if you missed a pre-order, I can get Mina & team to put that in for yah as well.

best,
mg

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@Smitty2k1 we gotcha bud. There will be many extras for sale... if you drop me a DM or sign up for back in stock you'll be the first to know when we get em in stock so you don't miss it.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@Tdizzle I promised they were coming. That day has finally arrived... Hopefully before it's too too hot.

Fresh T's. In stock. Finally. Happy Friday. that's all i got

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads