• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superdry

desm0nd

Reaction score
I am not really a fan of the new type of material(really thin tshirts) and found some superdry. I picked up a shirt and loved the material and design.

What are your opinions on superdry? Overpriced? Good quality?

Considering grabbing some more

nudielover

Reaction score
Their Tees have a nice fit and are quite good quality, thick and doesn't feel flimsy. However they usually have really loud prints of the brand name
confused.gif

apple8

Reaction score

They're wicked especially there exclusive black label line that not everyone knows about

i take it you work for Superdry!

Superdry is by far the worst of the 'clueless dad & chav' labels, every item is copied from a better brand unless its the fake oil logo tee's, David Beckham wore a t-shirt or 2 before the brand took off around 8 years ago (before he knew about fashion) and they've been selling themselves on that since. I think Superdry may have sponsored the London riots lastyear as must of them where wearing the 'brand'

theraflu

Reaction score
I dont work for superdry lol but honestly im not like most people here who like or dislikes a brand because of the name and they automatically assume they have an incredible lineup of clothes coming out or a ****** lineup coming up. Take Hundreds for example how many people buy there gear just cause they have the huge bomb logo on it? isnt that the same as buying other brands for say there "big patches" everywhere? What im getting at is lota guys into streetwear like a shirt just cause of the brand even though it may be ugly or not so its kinda just personal preference.

i wear superdry and i wear streetwear brands too it comes down to what you're comfortable in that day really. Oh btw most brands copy other brands look at all the street wear brand tees with the leopard, camo, tiger front pocket patches that came out this past spring i dig it but so many brands are doing it now.

loneyeh

Reaction score
Friends from Vancouver came to NYC, loaded up on Superdry cause it was on sale and much cheaper apparently. Just another A&F type of thing for me, as in: no thank you. In summary, it's a top brand to wear in Vancouver for the mainstream folks.

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're now considered the mainstream loud brand? How times have changed, I dig their pseudo-Japanese vibe however. Surprisingly many think they're a Japanese clothing company

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads