• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrTopCat

Reaction score
Any US to UK proxies out there which are good? I am REALLY digging some of the stuff on there right now, I need my fix.

Also - It says all sales are final (no returns), but it'd probably be possible to return them to store, especially if you're familiar with workers there.

Last edited:

Gosroth

Reaction score
All sales are final this time, I guess they got fed up with the mass returns.

Well, no problems with that personally, I knew all their fits by now.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ended up with this and a silk/wool tie. Also got the Madison navy silk/wool db but decided for something other than blue for my wardrobe.

nttdocomo

Reaction score
Any US to UK proxies out there which are good? I am REALLY digging some of the stuff on there right now, I need my fix.

Also - It says all sales are final (no returns), but it'd probably be possible to return them to store, especially if you're familiar with workers there.

I'm up for jumping in for shipping etc with a proxy on something - need to find a way to view the site first. I suppose VPN?

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sad, thought SuitSupply's US outlet was opened to Canadian customers.. it isn't, unfortunately.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
Hopefully the wife is happy. You seemed to have racked up SuSu and Berg&Berg this week unless you are one of the SF ballers.

She came home after I purchased a suit and was ready to purchase two more. She put the kibosh on that. I've got a suit, four susu ties, and six berg and berg ties, but for less than the cost of one susu suit. Not a bad pull. For the record, I'm not a baller.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 shirts and a tie...if only i didnt buy a wedding engagement ring...im not familiar with any suits other then washington so it was tough to pull the trigger on what was available in what I thought would be my size. Happy with 100 dollars though there were some killer deals.

also never tried on any of the shirts so I hope the ones I got fit. But I know my neck size and based off how their other cloths fit me im sure im fine

Last edited:

Gosroth

Reaction score
I could easily spend a thousand bucks on the outlet selection this time around, but I´m in Europe at the moment.

Curious to see if we´ll see a euro outlet opening, never think we´ve had US only outlet before. It´s not open to Holland either.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member