• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sieglinde

Reaction score
Wool Copenhagen in navy please
biggrin.gif

mfridman

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to access the NL outlet?

The info was in this thread some hundred pages ago, can't find it.

Thanks!

Demean

Reaction score
I would basically buy or the sole purpose of wearing it as a dinner jacket. I don't peacock enough! Would you consider proxying for a fellow SFer?

Jeroen Vriend

Reaction score
I would basically buy or the sole purpose of wearing it as a dinner jacket. I don't peacock enough! Would you consider proxying for a fellow SFer?
I would like to proxy. I've already helped a number of SF people successfully so far.

If you'r intrested please PM me.

Last edited:

00Schneider

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the quality of Suitsupply's socks (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/socks)? I really like some of these designs, and they seem to be priced fairly, but was hoping to see if anyone has a sense of their quality. Google and forum searches came up empty - hoping someone here knows. Thanks in advance!

just received them. First impression is very good. Love the designs. They are thin, so perfect for summer and feel very nice. Hopefully they won't get holes in them after a while like someone here said.
They are made in Italy, 90% cotton, 10% nylon. Two of them are made of combed cotton, which they call "supersoft cotton". Can't feel much of a difference though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads