• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Veremund

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe its just me but seems like they pick a colour these days and base a stack of their pieces around it. Was burgundy/purple last season and as you mention baby blue seems to be prominent this collection so far.

The whole fashion industry does that. I’m waiting for cerulean to come back.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The whole fashion industry does that. I’m waiting for cerulean to come back.

Fair enough, I just haven't noticed it as prominently in previous seasons or perhaps because they are releasing smaller sets rather than the whole collection at once its more magnified.

Eset

Reaction score
Their pricing on chinos dropped recently it seems. Did anyone notice that?
Interesting. They are at 79 EUR now, 99 EUR before. Maybe they want to get rid of them to introduce a different model, maybe with wider legs, considering current trends?

ExOfficio

Reaction score
Update: Picked up the trousers yesterday. Really happy with the fit. Some minor issues in the back but for the price I find them awesome. I regret not adding pleats but hey...
View attachment 1309316

Very nice! Sadly they have botched two pairs of trousers with pleats for me, the second pair completely unacceptable and bordering unwearable due to strange creasing and pulling, refusing to redo them as they are “good enough”. Do you have other trousers from them with pleats that fit well?

martingfx

Reaction score
Very nice! Sadly they have botched two pairs of trousers with pleats for me, the second pair completely unacceptable and bordering unwearable due to strange creasing and pulling, refusing to redo them as they are “good enough”. Do you have other trousers from them with pleats that fit well?
Thanks, yes I have two pairs with pleats that fit well. But now that they do their MtM garments in-house they no longer offer the deep pleat option... that’s why I decided to go flat front.

Jaguardragoon

Reaction score
I just noticed they added a Wide lapel Havana and Pleated shoulder Havana on their Custom program
4113B812-7DEC-4E7E-BE48-784A2C4477E4.png 2709F25B-9CFD-46F0-9067-59E4362416A4.png

Jaguardragoon

Reaction score
I think its dependent on the fabric choices, if you pick the basic fabrics(without +cost) you wont get the new options for some reason

pomor

Reaction score
I think its dependent on the fabric choices, if you pick the basic fabrics(without +cost) you wont get the new options for some reason

Hey, thanks! If the outlet is a disappointment again (next week?), I might get something from Custom considering they tout their free returns on it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads