• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kyle Rogers

Reaction score
I've consistently been disappointed with the sleeve length. I bought a 38L coat, but still had to get the sleeves lengthened over 1".
How tall are you. I'm 5'9". I have a 36R Napoli and a 36R Washington. I'm very happy with both sleeve lengths. Especially the Napoli. The Washington has longer sleeves than most models.

Most suits come with sleeves that are way too long on purpose. If you still needed it 1" longer than the Washington would still be too short. It's about a quarter inch longer than the others.

sns23

Reaction score

How tall are you. I'm 5'9". I have a 36R Napoli and a 36R Washington. I'm very happy with both sleeve lengths. Especially the Napoli. The Washington has longer sleeves than most models.

Most suits come with sleeves that are way too long on purpose. If you still needed it 1" longer than the Washington would still be too short. It's about a quarter inch longer than the others.

Between 6'2" and 6'3". I am normally closer to 36 jackets, but tend to get 38's just for the better length.

Kyle Rogers

Reaction score
Ordered a blue new york fit from the outlet last week, took them 5 days to tell me something went wrong and or wasn't available anumore. Little bit strange since i ordered it 10 minutes after it showed up on the outlet
I was going to order two shirts on their outlet. I had them in my shopping cart but hadn't placed the order. The next morning I go to place the order and the entire outlet website was gone. Only a message to enter your e-mail to be notified when it was back up.

I've ordered stuff on their main site and also purchased stuff at their Atlanta store. I have three of their ***** that I ordered online, but it has always been screwy ordering them. The shirts depicted on their website literally change daily.

One time when I ordered a shirt, they contacted me the next day and said they shirt should have been removed from the website. Then I went to the website and it was gone. I said send me number XXXX instead. The girl goes "oh that one should have also been removed from the website also." So that time I just said forget it.

Then there was another shirt I really liked. I had just looked at it and then the next morning when I went to place the order it was gone. I used the back arrow on my browser to pull the image of the shirt back up. I called and said do you have shirt XXXX? This time the girl on the phone said yes and sure enough they sent it too me.

The shirts they sell are amazing. They are one of the best slim fits I've ever had. I get a 15. They only have one sleeve length and it is an in between size. Right in the middle of a typical 32/33 and a typical 34/35. I'm 5'9", so it's pretty much perfect for me.

The "curved cutaway" collar has got to be the most badass collar ever.

Kyle Rogers

Reaction score
SuitSupply has one physical outlet store, and it is in the Netherlands. If I'm go to Europe next year, I plan to stop by.

With the number of stores they are opening in the USA, I'm guessing they will eventually have an outlet store in the USA. The suit I ordered online came all the way from the Netherlands, but everything else was shipped out of New Jersey. I bet the eventually open an outlet store in New Jersey.

Mahoney320

Reaction score
Finally received my outlet grey check Washington on Wednesday (ordered the 15th), and am on the fence about keeping it. The lapels aren't quite as wide as I'd like, though that's not a deal breaker. The wool is itchy/scratchy (compared to soho s130s; expected), there is no felt behind the collar, and the inside button hole for the french fly is mysteriously missing. I'm assuming the return policy of 30 days is calculated as the return shipment date after the date received, correct?

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SuitSupply has one physical outlet store, and it is in the Netherlands. If I'm go to Europe next year, I plan to stop by.

With the number of stores they are opening in the USA, I'm guessing they will eventually have an outlet store in the USA. The suit I ordered online came all the way from the Netherlands, but everything else was shipped out of New Jersey. I bet the eventually open an outlet store in New Jersey.
My bet is on Woodbury

devo666

Reaction score
Did anyone pick up that Faro and can post some pictures? I love the style but can't really tell if it's actually green.
I just received this. I'd say it's almost a charcoal-ish grey with maybe a green tint. Doesn't really look green. Might try to get some pictures later if I can get better lighting.

I'm really happy with it, especially at the price. Actually like that it's grey-looking rather than green. I was worried about shortening the sleeves because of suit supply's functioning buttons (I'm 5'7" 38S - I bought 38R). Then I read another comment saying that they received it and it didn't have functioning buttons so I ordered (what the hell, free returns). It does not have functioning buttons (why the hell can't they do this for all their jackets?), so I'll keep it and shorten the sleeves (buttons are kind of ugly, but I guess easily replaced). Back of jacket hits right at the bottom of ******. It's pretty pimp. I wish I'd pulled the trigger on navy when they had it in my size.

I would say if you're interested in it, maybe call up Suit Supply and see if they have any they would send you for outlet price (now that outlet website is down). Free returns, brah!

Meekus

Reaction score
I have a tracking number for an outlet suit that was supposedly shipped before thanksgiving, but still only reports "billing information received"

Do you think they will eventually cancel the order, or should I still remain patient?

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I received the Copenhagen jackets and had a chance to try them on quickly today. Thought I'd share some size observations for those of you who like to compare across models.

I own 2 Napolis in a 38R and I like the dimensions. I recently added a Lazio suit in a 38R and it is just a smidge short of where some would say the jacket should fall (bout a half inch above the bottom of my arse) so I may try a Long in the next one. I have 3 Havana sportcoats, two a 38L and one a 38R. I also have a 38R Paris that is cotton and casual and way too small.

I ordered the green cotton/linen Copenhagen off the outlet. It is a casual, unlined, warm weather jacket. After comparing measurements, and knowing the other casual (Paris) was too small, I knew I needed to I order larger, so I got both a 40R and 40L. They both fit well in the shoulders and body. The R is like the Lazio, just a little short of covering my arse. The length of the Long is exactly how I like to wear my "work" sport coats.

Here are pictures. The first of each is the Long, the second the Regular.

To my eye, the length doesn't look too much different from the front, but it is noticeable in the back. Note that the button point is pretty much the same.

I haven't yet decided which to keep. If it was a work jacket I'd keep the long. But this is a go out to dinner while wearing jeans jacket. I may lean towards the R for that reason.

Last edited:

TomW

Reaction score
I too had a similar conundrum. I phoned customer service and found that the suits were coming from the Netherlands and would ship from New Jersey once they arrived in the US. The next day, they shipped and are scheduled to arrive Wednesday the 10th, a full 22 days after placing the order. So patience is the order of the day.

LEgoiste

Reaction score
I have a tracking number for an outlet suit that was supposedly shipped before thanksgiving, but still only reports "billing information received"

Do you think they will eventually cancel the order, or should I still remain patient?

I received my order in 11 days, which is normal for a package coming from Europe. There are also snowstorms in the midwest, so that could delay it.

Kyle Rogers

Reaction score
Finally received my outlet grey check Washington on Wednesday (ordered the 15th), and am on the fence about keeping it. The lapels aren't quite as wide as I'd like, though that's not a deal breaker. The wool is itchy/scratchy (compared to soho s130s; expected), there is no felt behind the collar, and the inside button hole for the french fly is mysteriously missing. I'm assuming the return policy of 30 days is calculated as the return shipment date after the date received, correct?
All the Washingtons have a fly button like that. You have to slide the button into the little ****. It is not a full button hole. Kind of a pain **********. I don't know why they do that.

Kyle Rogers

Reaction score
I too had a similar conundrum. I phoned customer service and found that the suits were coming from the Netherlands and would ship from New Jersey once they arrived in the US. The next day, they shipped and are scheduled to arrive Wednesday the 10th, a full 22 days after placing the order. So patience is the order of the day.
When I ordered a suit online, it went from the Netherlands to Charleston, SC in something like 4 business days. It was shockingly fast.

PapaRubbery

Reaction score
I just received this. I'd say it's almost a charcoal-ish grey with maybe a green tint. Doesn't really look green. Might try to get some pictures later if I can get better lighting.

I'm really happy with it, especially at the price. Actually like that it's grey-looking rather than green. I was worried about shortening the sleeves because of suit supply's functioning buttons (I'm 5'7" 38S - I bought 38R). Then I read another comment saying that they received it and it didn't have functioning buttons so I ordered (what the hell, free returns). It does not have functioning buttons (why the hell can't they do this for all their jackets?), so I'll keep it and shorten the sleeves (buttons are kind of ugly, but I guess easily replaced). Back of jacket hits right at the bottom of ******. It's pretty pimp. I wish I'd pulled the trigger on navy when they had it in my size.

I would say if you're interested in it, maybe call up Suit Supply and see if they have any they would send you for outlet price (now that outlet website is down). Free returns, brah!

Ahh so it wasn't just a one-off that mine didn't have functioning buttons - it's common to the Faro.

Glad its closer to a charcoal-ish grey. Mine is en-route to me now :D

I'm 5'7" 38S too, brudda!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members