• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO thread, 2016

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and if you voted for this makeup prior to the changes, and want to get it, it will be $50 off (holy crap, I have no idea why I do this). Er... either I will refund you partially, or someone tell me how I can apply a discount on BigCommerce only to specific items for specific customers.

This is in apology for all the mixups to come to this makeup (which I think is pretty cool), and in thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, and if you voted for this makeup prior to the changes, and want to get it, it will be $50 off (holy crap, I have no idea why I do this). Er... either I will refund you partially, or someone tell me how I can apply a discount on BigCommerce only to specific items for specific customers.

or can we apply the $50 towards this year's charity drive as a donation?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or can we apply the $50 towards this year's charity drive as a donation?
Or you can definitely opt to do that!

Guys, the discount is in apology to those who voted for the original makeup, and to thank them for their participation. It's not a general discount. Sorry for any confusion that that may have caused.

ehult

Reaction score

Or you can definitely opt to do that!

Guys, the discount is in apology to those who voted for the original makeup, and to thank them for their participation.  It's not a general discount.  Sorry for any confusion that that may have caused.

Ok. Just for final clarification. The rydenfan Chelsea is now reverse mushroom chamois. We need to order by Monday. And it's 50 bucks off if we put a deposit down for the roughoit horsehide rydenfan?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. Just for final clarification. The rydenfan Chelsea is now reverse mushroom chamois. We need to order by Monday. And it's 50 bucks off if we put a deposit down for the roughoit horsehide rydenfan?
Right, exactly. Thanks for putting that so succinctly. Oh, and it's now called the RYDENFRANK.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy - Are you getting one for yourself?
Yeah, as long as we hit the minimums, and there is enough leather for me to slide another pair in, yes. I wear chelseas a fair bit.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, as long as we hit the minimums, and there is enough leather for me to slide another pair in, yes. I wear chelseas a fair bit.

I wish I liked chelseas.

I must be missing something because of all the love for it.

I guess I'm just a conventional boot guy(although I like my pair of Buttero side zips)....

I'm happy for everyone here and it seems to me that the very cool and rare reverse mushroom chamois is sort of a karmic payoff to you all.

dekalog

Reaction score
Tempted to jump on the rydenfrank but never own a Chelsea on 2050 last. How's the sizing?
I'm a 10 in 2030 & 2005 engineer boot , 9.5 in 1035 & 2045.

jlchau

Reaction score
Tempted to jump on the rydenfrank but never own a Chelsea on 2050 last. How's the sizing?
I'm a 10 in 2030 & 2005 engineer boot , 9.5 in 1035 & 2045.

I don't have experience, but based on others I went with my 2030 in size 8. I also size down half to 7.5 on 1035 (derby), 2040, and 110.

Last edited:

pema

Reaction score
Just to be sure that I understand, we have 9 days to order the non-Chelsea boots, correct?

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Never had one before and didn't really understand how Nylon fit into fine mens boots and shoes...I figured I might as well see what the fuss was about and never planned on Viberg being my first one at their price point...With various sales over black Friday and some trips to the store...I was able to try on about 10 different sizes across 4 makers including Viberg and they won the vote from my wife...with C&J in second. So here I am...loving the Chelsea now and ordering the RydenFrankenShroom....

I have never owned a skinny/super skinny/taper anything pant in my life and do to some wieght loss over the last year I finally took the plunge and have some tapered from the knee down Levi's and the Chelsea looks terrific with those which is what really sold me on it.

In terms of sizing I am going with the same size as my 2030

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads