• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

squaretofu

Reaction score
Got my Tan Jodhpurs in the mail today. If you dont want to write a check you can actually call UPS Billing department (1-866-493-7140 option 2) after it clears customs to pay your import fees using a Credit Card. I did that when it was sent out for delivery, and I got it delivered no problem.

As for the shoes, I sized down 1/2 from the shoe chart on the SEF website and it fits perfectly, with even a bit of wiggle room in the toe area.

With SLP 15.5cm Light Denim.

sosuke

Reaction score
how many times a year do you use Tarrago nano? I just got that recently.

Last edited:

jmaudi0

Reaction score
How long did shipping take from confirmation to delivery?
got confirmation late on friday 9-18, boots delivered yesterday, 9-24. (maryland)

I got thetan sidezips. I can post more pics if people are interested but they look just like what everyone has posted prior. Really impressed overall. The shape is nice. I was a little worried that they would be slightly too narrow/slim but they look great on foot. (speaking as i have never owned other sidezips, eg. MMM, SLP, etc). Not a loose stitch to be seen. Comfy with a little heel slip but I don't mind...plus they need to be broken in. definitely worth the price/wait.

Last edited:

Seminole21

Reaction score
Yeah the time between shipping confirmation and delivery is pretty quick mine was 9-18 to 9-23 which was longer than a few other people.

One question I do have is did anyone purchase the full sized Jodhpurs in Black Calf? The cropped version looked poor to be honest, im wondering if the quality on the leather boots have gone down in the recent batches?

sosuke

Reaction score

Yeah the time between shipping confirmation and delivery is pretty quick mine was 9-18 to 9-23 which was longer than a few other people.

One question I do have is did anyone purchase the full sized Jodhpurs in Black Calf? The cropped version looked poor to be honest, im wondering if the quality on the leather boots have gone down in the recent batches?

A review on those exact boots
https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/3mcn96/story_et_fall_black_calf_jodhpur_boot_review/?

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meh. Every leather model I've seen has looked cheap. Those are no exception. Stark contrast to the suede models which look fantastic.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Meh. Every leather model I've seen has looked cheap. Those are no exception. Stark contrast to the suede models which look fantastic.
i honestly think they just don't photograph well...i mean it's the same mold and everything as suede and he uses decent suede so I'm sure they leathers decent. I just don't see why they would be worse. But u are right...they don't look good fresh in pics...maybe more beat up

Landscape

Reaction score
They're also cheaper and I doubt it's only because of using less leather.

j1000

Reaction score

got confirmation late on friday 9-18, boots delivered yesterday, 9-24.  (maryland)

I got thetan sidezips.  I can post more pics if people are interested but they look just like what everyone has posted prior.  Really impressed overall.  The shape is nice.  I was a little worried that they would be slightly too narrow/slim but they look great on foot.  (speaking as i have never owned other sidezips, eg. MMM, SLP, etc).  Not a loose stitch to be seen.  Comfy with a little heel slip but I don't mind...plus they need to be broken in.  definitely worth the price/wait.

Pics?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members