• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I really like the fit as it is. Looks great.

Thanks bro :fistbump:

It looks good, Newcomer.

I wouldn't call your fit oversized, and I don't think the pics suggest it should be any more "fitted" whatsoever.

Too bad my size is the one that sold out right away.

Yes, what I meant to say, is that there is not any waist suppression, or anything like that. It is meant to be cut a bit looser. I really, like it so far. It is deceptively light, but very warm. It does not feel overly burdensome for such a large coat!

Oversized? That fit is spot-on. Schneider jackets always have sleeves that are a bit longer, and it's a boxier jacket to begin with. Lovely coat in a lovely fabric. Keep the collar popped on it - gives a bit "dimensionality" to it, a bit flat otherwise

Looking at the pictures, I definitely agree. Collar popped is the way to go. Another cool thing is that you can pop the collar completely, and button the top button. I do not think I will wear it like that, but it is kind of fun anyways.

Here are some of the ways in which Greg styled it:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/358758/no-man-walks-alone-official-affiliate-thread/12345#post_7386785

Fenderman

Reaction score

Alright guys, its time for the Juncus. Just threw it on after work yesterday, and decided to take some pictures! Clicky clicky the spoiler for the remaining 5. Let me know what y'all think.

What is the color of the jacket in real life?
In some pictures it looks beige/brown and in others it looks light grey.

Mehmet Korkmaz

Reaction score
The Juncus looks uncannily similar to the AW11 Cone Coat (which I have now decided to sell). 1 fewer button, slightly less pronounced collar.

There's a few drops on GravityPope. Juncus in Magnet and Arctic, Rock in Dusk and a black melton fabric. Sage bomber in black too. Also a lot of cardigans.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll buy a size 3 after it's been passed around a few times and the hype dies down (aka it's out of my price range right now). How many pieces were preordered?

I lasted less than a month before I caved. LOVE the green merino I just got in the mail from steveoffice. I had that older grey/blue size 3 that was passed around a few times and I like this new one a lot more. The details seem nicer and I think it fits better. Or maybe the color is just nicer...either way, very happy with it

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just purchased from there:

Some SS stuff while the weather allows:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who's looking for the Poa in Storm, Neighbor has gotten a V back in stock.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just purchased from there:

Some SS stuff while the weather allows:

Excellent. Love the jacket silhouette. It's much like the Beeswax Jacket from last FW13 season which I also have listed. Jacket is beast.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads