• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked these up yesterday and these fit like a glove.
Saint Crispins - Mod 636 single buckle dress monk in black suede for the Armoury.

6F49B19B-7C46-4D26-A9A0-35002E654BBD.jpeg

68052348-DBDB-486A-804E-CE4BA79E5615.jpeg

B03C8CD5-E3ED-4282-9E2A-4661127BDC66.jpeg

89F033F5-5A2A-4E3E-897E-5CFDAC2D6940.jpeg

fastlane

Reaction score
Gentlemen! I just stumbled over the latest SC instagram post and they seem to have launched their own Online Shop - with free worldwide shipping. Looks like we US SC aficionados can finally order more SC shoes :))))

Porkpie

Reaction score
Good evening Gents. I have been a long time admirer of STC on SF, but not much of a poster on the forum. Decided to finally join in. This is my first MTO STC. Really love the 539 loafer. Excuse the bad pics via my iPhone and horrible lighting. Will eventually take some better pics in the wild.

IMG_1884.JPG
IMG_1880.jpg

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good evening Gents. I have been a long time admirer of STC on SF, but not much of a poster on the forum. Decided to finally join in. This is my first MTO STC. Really love the 539 loafer. Excuse the bad pics via my iPhone and horrible lighting. Will eventually take some better pics in the wild.

View attachment 969001 View attachment 969002

Welcome. This was the exact model of my first pair, although I got it in Russia calf.

Porkpie

Reaction score
I also have that loafer in a dark brown calf and was toying with the idea of getting it in suede

Justin, I have long admired your post on several threads. Your dark brown loafers are sweet! My next purchase is actually going to be the 539 in suede ironically. It just goes with literally everything. Plan on ordering them shortly. Just trying to determine if I need some type of adjustment on the instep on my right foot. Its been really tight for some reason. Perfect fit otherwise.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Justin, I have long admired your post on several threads. Your dark brown loafers are sweet! My next purchase is actually going to be the 539 in suede ironically. It just goes with literally everything. Plan on ordering them shortly. Just trying to determine if I need some type of adjustment on the instep on my right foot. Its been really tight for some reason. Perfect fit otherwise.

Thank you for your kind words! The thing I love about StC is the ability to modify almost everything.
I also have made some adjustments on my last to make it fit me perfectly. I can wear them all day long with 0 complaints. I haven’t ever gotten the chance to be fit by the guys from StC but I hear it’s the best way to get a close to perfect fit.

Porkpie

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words! The thing I love about StC is the ability to modify almost everything.
I also have made some adjustments on my last to make it fit me perfectly. I can wear them all day long with 0 complaints. I haven’t ever gotten the chance to be fit by the guys from StC but I hear it’s the best way to get a close to perfect fit.

Yeah I worked with Zach with STC. Everything has been spot on with the exception of the instep on the right foot. In fairness I’ve only worn them twice so it may need some more break in time. I’m waiting to figure that out before I order the suede, but that’s definitely coming next!

tchoy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm finally going to bite the bullet and order something (on a personalized last) from SC.

Just a small concern: For those of you who have flat foot, what has your experience been? Is the personalized last program able to accommodate foot that are very flat?
Thanks!

I also have flat foot and normally wear orthotics with my StC personalised last they were able to mimic my orthotics to give more arch support. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Coldfire3k3

Reaction score
I want to order a St. Crispin's MTO boot. I want a versatile boot that is above all else comfortable. It should breathe well and be suitable for some infrequent light off-road walking.

I notice that St. Crispin's offer the following materials in their MTO program. Perhaps someone could recommend one (or even better give a short overview of the strengths and weaknesses of each).

- Crust calf
- Aniline calf
- Mountain calf
- Inca calf
- Russian calf
- Reverso Juchtenleder

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics