• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gusvs

Reaction score

Gus are the nsts these? INC074
?

Mine are the 575 in BUF 074 leather.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, Gustaf wears a modified Classic last in E width (narrow) I believe.
I can't recall the exact shade of INC but it's the 575 style, the same style we have in Russian Calf (or had, they are sold out).

I have the 633, this is the hand sewn style. This is in Russian Calf. Classic Last. Size UK 11 G.

Here's Gabriel's MTO style 645 MTO pair, a personalized last based on Classic. Skoaktiebolaget crown monogram just for the hell of it. :happy:

They are both beautiful and now you are giving me too many ideas to decide between. I don't want to have to order like 5 pairs at a time. Well at least not until we get a customized last down.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts in an Adelaide like Gabriel's but in Russian calf like @Leaves ?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
633 is awesome. so is the 645. the heel counter on the 645 is kinda off though...

leaves - with the mto, can we request pret-type adjustments (little more space on pinky toes), and bigger heel counter on the 645 (and different heel counter shape)

I also like the 315, the 574, and the 305

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

633 is awesome. so is the 645. the heel counter on the 645 is kinda off though...

leaves - with the mto, can we request pret-type adjustments (little more space on pinky toes), and bigger heel counter on the 645 (and different heel counter shape)

I also like the 315, the 574, and the 305

If you plan to make more than 2-3 StC in your life time a personal last would actually make more sense, since this is a one time cost while fitting pieces will incur a recurring surcharge for every order you place. A personal last can be changed over time, but you need a personal last for every last shape (i.e Classic or Riva etc). For me I actually fit really well within the normal sizing program, I just needed different widths for right and left foot but there's no surcharge for this. Please email us for further fit advise, or more info about the StC MTO program.

for the 305, could we do suede and canvas? what canvas and suedes does st. c have?

Please email us for pics of swatches. I've not seen StC canvas but I am confident that we can get it.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Agreed, that's why I've got a pair on the way
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Imagine my surprise, this looks like the exact make up I have on order..! @Leaves what last are these on and with which sole? It looks like it might be chiseled but maybe this split toe gives it that appearance and it's actually just the classic. Either way, they're absolutely stunning~!
Thank you! It's the classic last. I used the GEYO10 sole, this is a very practical rubber sole. You will be very happy with this style, I absolutely love my pair.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you plan to make more than 2-3 StC in your life time a personal last would actually make more sense, since this is a one time cost while fitting pieces will incur a recurring surcharge for every order you place. A personal last can be changed over time, but you need a personal last for every last shape (i.e Classic or Riva etc). For me I actually fit really well within the normal sizing program, I just needed different widths for right and left foot but there's no surcharge for this. Please email us for further fit advise, or more info about the StC MTO program.
Please email us for pics of swatches. I've not seen StC canvas but I am confident that we can get it.

how do I get a personal last through skoak if I'm in the US?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads