• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BomTrady

Reaction score
ba5813ba927c63dda42072a4977dc5c8f664da6f.jpg

"
In an ideal world, Robert’s perfect outfit would have guaranteed him the attention of every woman in town. In an ideal world, he would have a very pretty blond hairline and a conquering moustache that would have left none of his potential victims indifferent. Unfortunately, Robert didn’t live in an ideal world, and in five minutes he was going to wake up, alone, to choose which tie - which no one would notice - he was going to wear with his impeccably cut outfit"

Holy **** these are relatable.
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When do the spring items generally go on sale? I have been checking daily for that green Solaro suit and I just saw the buttonless polos get added to the preview as well.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Likely not before the season in which it's released technically begins :cool2:

I thought most places still sell right before the season technically starts. All I see are women's swimsuits when I walk through a retail store, and we aren't even technically in spring, much less summer.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought most places still sell right before the season technically starts. All I see are women's swimsuits when I walk through a retail store, and we aren't even technically in spring, much less summer.
Oooooooooooh you mean available to buy sale, not 20% off sale? Much more reasonable inquiry lol. Couldn't hurt to ping SM on Instagram (see my previous post re: CS inquiries), but I'd imagine sometime between now and April.

ROMAINMTL

Reaction score
No. Minnis Fresco from ~3 years or so back. That VBC version should be a good deal lighter in color, and a few ounces lighter in weight.

Thanks.
You are right for the VBC but you know i waited like 7 days to take a decision and on SP 7 days is already too long 😂. The 38R flew away !

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are people thoughts on the parkas?
I really like the look of the classic, but the drawstring waist in the photos looks weird like a women’s coat. The Bedouin parka would be my second choice I think.

Any have experience with fit? If I wear a 40-42 suit jacket, would I be best off with the M or the L?

conak

Reaction score
Isn't there supposed to be a bundle deal on 3+ custom shirts? I've never needed to make custom shirts, but need some replacements in unavailable sleeve lengths. How do you apply the custom shirt bundle?

alkydrinker

Reaction score
Isn't there supposed to be a bundle deal on 3+ custom shirts? I've never needed to make custom shirts, but need some replacements in unavailable sleeve lengths. How do you apply the custom shirt bundle?

The email I got back in May 2021 says the following:

Thank you for your recent Custom Shirt order. We are happy to inform you that you are now enrolled in our Custom Shirt Loyalty Program.

Through this program, any order for 3 or more custom shirts in the same purchase will automatically receive a 15% discount. Plus, for every 10 custom shirts that you order, you'll receive 1 free custom shirt. Place your next custom shirt order now to start earning your free shirt!

Did you already try putting 3 shirts in your cart and seeing if 15% off automatically appeared?

I haven't tried the discount myself, as I moved back to Ratio for custom shirts due to disappointment in a lot of Spier's fabrics and when something went wrong once I had to have an extended argument with someone in India over email. Not hating on the company tho ...still love so many of lot of Spier's offerings and consistently spend money with them, just found the custom shirt operation isn't for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads