• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CMAc7

Reaction score
Luckily I was able to get the last mid gray and charcoal in 30. Wanted the green and brown too, but am happy I was able to snag what I did.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Luckily I was able to get the last mid gray and charcoal in 30. Wanted the green and brown too, but am happy I was able to snag what I did.

We have some regular flannel in medium gray as well as some brushed wool coming too so still some great options to be had.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have toooo many dress pants to try this out, but I'm really happy for y'all to have knocked it out of the park on these. Any idea when we should be seeing that gorgeous 3-roll-2 hopsack and the unconstructed wool herringbone jackets hit the online store?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I have toooo many dress pants to try this out, but I'm really happy for y'all to have knocked it out of the park on these. Any idea when we should be seeing that gorgeous 3-roll-2 hopsack and the unconstructed wool herringbone jackets hit the online store?

Thank you sir. These may be too hot for Texas anyways? No?

The next group is set for release towards the end of the first week of October. All the new Zegna JV stuff.

mmmtttt

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast, all colors I wanted in my size are already out. On the plus side my wallet is intact thanks to that...

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the same question while I was in the store today. Was told mid-October BUT, more importantly, I saw a sample hopsack in the store............. :drool:

(And Rick beat me to the answer. My drooling emoji shall remain, however. The samples I saw look great!)

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My shirts arrived day. They were addressed from Rick instead of S&M. No big thing, but I found it curious. Anyway, shirts look great.

That's my personal touch!
biggrin.gif
No, we ship with a 3rd party to the USA, and they needed a name associated to the account. Not sure why it has my name instead of the company. I should investigate.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm working downtown Friday. I hope to check out the store and see these in person. What else is happening for the season?

I need more pants so I'm sure I"ll be picking some up

linds_15

Reaction score
are these flannel pants from the new factory or are the brushed ones coming soon the first pants from the JV factory?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir. These may be too hot for Texas anyways? No?

The next group is set for release towards the end of the first week of October. All the new Zegna JV stuff.

Probably, but I have my fair share of Corneliani for RL flannel pants. We love our air conditioning. Also, I've been here for over 7 years... 40F feels like 20F used to feel when I lived on the East Coast. Looking forward to the next round of sportcoats, I'm really happy with the brown guncheck and plan to pick up probably 2 more SC from y'all this season.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These are from the new factory.

Do you have any donegal or moleskin trousers planned for the future? I have a soft spot for them and they are also a holes in my wardrobe.

I'd love to start wearing sportcoats but my work is pretty casual. I'm already pretty dressed up in trousers and oxfords though. Do you have any suggestions on a semi casual, versatile sportcoat I might be able to check out?

Last edited:

RaggedyDandy

Reaction score
Do you have any donegal or moleskin trousers planned for the future? I have a soft spot for them and they are also a holes in my wardrobe.

I'd love to start wearing sportcoats but my work is pretty casual. I'm already pretty dressed up in trousers and oxfords though. Do you have any suggestions on a semi casual, versatile sportcoat I might be able to check out?

+1 on moleskins!

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well done on the flannel trousers, Rick. They look great.

Did you get them made up in size 30 Contemporary? I noticed there aren't any on the website.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics