• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

emailstuartm

Reaction score
@spiermackay

Gents - I typically just read and digest this forum but Rick provided some exceptional customer service over the long weekend while the store was closed which I wanted to recognize. We had a gift card snafu which Rick helped us through.

Rick thank you agian for you help to resolve the issues over the long weekend.

Stu

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are the new OTR suits made from the new factory?

First group is the last group out of the old factory. The releases in October are the new supplier. That said, the current product is still stellar. Only reason we switched is we were growing too large for the old supplier to keep up.

@spiermackay

Gents - I typically just read and digest this forum but Rick provided some exceptional customer service over the long weekend while the store was closed which I wanted to recognize. We had a gift card snafu which Rick helped us through.

Rick thank you agian for you help to resolve the issues over the long weekend.

Stu

Glad to be of service.

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These 4 suits along with 3 core suits are going up for Pre-Order tomorrow.
Gray Check Petrol Blue Speckled (Has flecks of Red, Green and Yellow throughout) Indigo Blue Prince of Wales Check Gray Salt & Pepper Speckled Solid
Rick, when can we see these suits in the store? It looks like the jacket promo ended before they even made it to the store.... I really wish you could see/feel samples before purchasing.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rick, when can we see these suits in the store? It looks like the jacket promo ended before they even made it to the store.... I really wish you could see/feel samples before purchasing.

Going down this week. All packed up and ready to ship over. The sale will extended in shop for a week after they arrive. They have their own allocated stock separate from the online/mississauga so its a full size run.

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent news - I'll be there (hopefully) as soon as they land. Lemme raid my piggy bank now...

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Does anyone elsee have an issue with pocket flare on the chinos? I have 3 unworn pairs in slim but they're unfortunately outside of the return period. I'm wondering if this is a normal occurrence as I didn't notice this when deciding between slim and contemporary.

New or old khakis and are you sitting?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The current model khakis.

I am sitting in the picture but even when standing the pocket lines are not quite clean.

Pocket flare is usually caused by 1 of 2 issues. 1. the seat/hip area is a bit too tight or the rise is too high and sliding down, pushing the pocket out. If you can get a pic standing, I can better diagnose the cause.

Spex

Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions as to which blue trousers would make the best odd trousers? Looking to replace a current navy pair I use, but not looking for something especially bright (eg Ocean Blue). Looking for a pair that's the least "orphaned suit trousers", although I suppose it's less of an issue with trousers than with a jacket.

Last edited:

ino68

Reaction score
Indigo blue and mid blue are both great. As long as it's not classic navy I think blue trousers are excellent for business casual.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerafenupdate