• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dappercanadian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You made the front page, Rick!

Otte

Reaction score
Rick, if you can update us with what's left of those SF MTM fabrics, would go really well with the custom suit promo
biggrin.gif

winghus

Reaction score
We can carry the MTM up to a 56 with the current block. Custom trousers are drafted on the customers body measurements and eased out based on fit preference. Similar to how we do the custom shirts.

Is there a size chart for the larger sizes available?

CMAc7

Reaction score
Really quiet over in this thread today. Everyone is waiting quietly on those Huddersfield swatches I take it.
sarcasm.gif

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Told myself I'd buy a suit when I got home from work today. It was sold out. Saved $300 but I kinda wish I'd spent it this morning!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a straight outta the box pic of a pre production sample from the new factory. This is Navy brushed wool part of the fw collection.

Last edited:

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rick - very promising!

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is. And we have 48's coming!

That's interesting! ETA? (I'll probably be in need of a good staple suit when I'll attend law school this September).

Are the measurements still roughly similar to SuitSupply's Havana? I'm a 48R in SuitSupply Napoli but Havana fits snug in 48R, thus would probably drape better in 50R. In the unfortunate event 48 is too small, I'd probably need to have it MTO'd in 50R?

EDIT* saw you mentioned October for the new factory RTW.

Last edited:

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
Got the three full spread cotton/linen shirts. I love that they came with unfused collars. The shirts are altogether great.

Here is the blue one.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a link the the Minnis Fresco. I'll try to get other fabrics up later this week. Our flash just blew out and can't take anymore pics right now. The colours are corrected and fairly accurate.

Minnis Fresco:
Suit MTO - 2 Piece, Half Canvas - $895 CAD (Approx $715 USD).
Jacket MTO, Half-Canvas - $695 CAD (Approx $560 USD).
MTO Trouser $269 CAD (approx. $215 USD). MTM Trouser $349 CAD (approx. $279 USD)

MTO is based on the fit block of the Model 2. You can advise us of what changes/adjustments are required. We can slope/square shoulders, rotate sleeves. We can only increase/decrease shoulder width by 1 cm total. Further tailoring/Alterations are not included in MTO.

http://imgur.com/EEo0iP4

http://imgur.com/0mK5lor

http://imgur.com/62KwVp2

It is preferred that you try or have tried a Model 2 jacket and advise adjustments from there. If possible, send pics of wearing a model 2 from the front, back and side along with your order.
It is possible to work strictly off measurements, but again, we cannot offer returns/tailoring or alterations on MTO items.

PM me to place orders for the time being.

As always, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Regards,
Rick

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
Here is a link the the Minnis Fresco. I'll try to get other fabrics up later this week. Our flash just blew out and can't take anymore pics right now. The colours are corrected and fairly accurate.

Minnis Fresco:
Suit MTO - 2 Piece, Half Canvas - $895 CAD (Approx $715 USD).
Jacket MTO, Half-Canvas - $695 CAD (Approx $560 USD).
MTO Trouser $269 CAD (approx. $215 USD). MTM Trouser $349 CAD (approx. $279 USD)

MTO is based on the fit block of the Model 2. You can advise us of what changes/adjustments are required. We can slope/square shoulders, rotate sleeves. We can only increase/decrease shoulder width by 1 cm total. Further tailoring/Alterations are not included in MTO.

http://imgur.com/EEo0iP4

http://imgur.com/0mK5lor

http://imgur.com/62KwVp2

It is preferred that you try or have tried a Model 2 jacket and advise adjustments from there. If possible, send pics of wearing a model 2 from the front, back and side along with your order.
It is possible to work strictly off measurements, but again, we cannot offer returns/tailoring or alterations on MTO items.

PM me to place orders for the time being.

As always, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Regards,
Rick

Would it still be considered MTO pricing if we ordered one of these fabrics in, say, exactly the same Model 2 size 38 measurements?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quote:
Yes. We still have to go through the exact same process. Order cloth from Huddersfield, cut the individual suit, construct a one off, courier, etc. Only different would be a modification in the pattern, and that is negligible on an MTO.

bc78

Reaction score
I just want to say that Rick's customer service is top notch. Extremely attentive and it's obvious that he cares about his customers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads