• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Southwick MTM @ Costco

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has this spread to other costco's yet? Is this just an American promo?

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The lack of pics for us to smugly deconstruct (to death) is killing this threak.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rezzor
I'll post some pics when I get home on Friday.

Originally Posted by Bull
The lack of pics for us to smugly deconstruct (to death) is killing this threak.

smile.gif

The Louche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotta see this. And is it truly full canvas? Some makers will say that their product has a full canvas - and it does - but there is also spot fusing. To me, when someone says "full canvas" that should mean that there is both a floating canvas and no fusing what so ever is used.

Raralith

Reaction score
As far as I know (and unless BB does something different now), Southwick does not do full canvas on their MTM suits.

The Louche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raralith
As far as I know (and unless BB does something different now), Southwick does not do full canvas on their MTM suits.

Yes, this was my understanding as well. Its come up here and on AAAC many times, in act. Forumites "confirmed" each time that Southwick makes their coats with floating canvas only in the chest and lapels I believe.

The Louche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump. Any more info on this Southwick/Costco thing? Fit pics?

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm more concerned with actual info on the service rather than pics. If the suit fits well, then that's great, I'll be happy for OP that he got a nice suit for a discount price. But if nobody has any idea when, where, or even if Costco will be running this promotion again, then it doesn't really help anyone else.

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess it was a hoax
frown.gif
I was hoping to see what was being offered/delivered and had planned to go to the GM of my local Costco and ask him to get this into the local store... oh well
plain.gif

Jay

Reaction score
There was definitely info about it on the Costco website page a few months back, but it is no longer available. I remember the website saying the MTM event was only offered in their store in the Seattle area (I think it was Issaquah).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads