• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
:fu:

I think having a dull knife dragged across my throat for 90 minutes+ would be an equal if not more enjoyable experience than seeing Arsenal play lately.

Should've just said "*******" and go 4-2-4/4-1-5 like against Reading. We've got nothing to lose and I could not give less of a **** at this point.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who is going to the DC UNITED game tonight???

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My hometown team got through to the second round of the FA Cup for the first ever time today :slayer:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DC United got shafted tonight. We will be driving up to NJ in full force to wreck the red bulls on their home turf. Oh and **** you Henri you suck!

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:fu:
I think having a dull knife dragged across my throat for 90 minutes+ would be an equal if not more enjoyable experience than seeing Arsenal play lately.
Should've just said "*******" and go 4-2-4/4-1-5 like against Reading. We've got nothing to lose and I could not give less of a **** at this point.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to watch this ****. Was thoroughly depressed. I'm seriously starting to doubt Wenger too. Losing our best players each year takes its toll. But, continuously starting Ramsey at RW and Santos at LB is frustrating as ****. Santos can't defend for **** and with Gibbs out, why not put Per and Kos at CB with TV at LB? Seriously, Santos is garbage and costs us games. Also, Ramsey isn't a Winger and hasn't played well at all this year. Why not have Walcott start at RW? I don't get it at all.

DC United got shafted tonight. We will be driving up to NJ in full force to wreck the red bulls on their home turf. Oh and **** you Henri you suck!

First off Mauro, it's Henry. Secondly, Henry is an Arsenal legend so I hope he tears apart DC! :D

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to watch this ****. Was thoroughly depressed. I'm seriously starting to doubt Wenger too. Losing our best players each year takes its toll. But, continuously starting Ramsey at RW and Santos at LB is frustrating as ****. Santos can't defend for **** and with Gibbs out, why not put Per and Kos at CB with TV at LB? Seriously, Santos is garbage and costs us games. Also, Ramsey isn't a Winger and hasn't played well at all this year. Why not have Walcott start at RW? I don't get it at all.

First off Mauro, it's Henry. Secondly, Henry is an Arsenal legend so I hope he tears apart DC! :D

you're right to doubt wenger, welcome to enlightenment :devil:

santos was nutmegged by reading winger :fu:
he should be fired for chasing rvp for his shirt at half-time

now the one reasonable thing we can't do is start walcott, because he's demanding 100k and only with the stipulation that he play central forward. that's insane. but wenger loves to play everyone in weird positions because it's worked a few times in the past

and yeah, Titi is the man :slayer:

Last edited:

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you're right to doubt wenger, welcome to enlightenment :devil:
santos was nutmegged by reading winger :fu:
he should be fired for chasing rvp for his shirt at half-time
now the one reasonable thing we can't do is start walcott, because he's demanding 100k and only with the stipulation that he play central forward. that's insane. but wenger loves to play everyone in weird positions because it's worked a few times in the past
and yeah, Titi is the man :slayer:

Santos is grade A garbage. We both, as well as all Arsenal fans, agree on that. And that halftime shirt swap...are you kidding me? I would've kicked him off the team right there and he would never wear an Arsenal kit again. Complete disrespect. Can't believe it.

As for Walcott, I see your point but we could have used his pace out wide. Ramsey is crap and Walcott could expand the field and provide a pacey threat. If The Ox were fit, then I'd have given him the go. Walcott also won't ever be a central forward. Yeah he's pacey but that's it. Touch isn't that great, shot is pedestrian, wastes chances, no instinct for goal, and he's not strong enough to hold up play, beat powerful defenders, or have an aerial game. I wouldn't sign him to his demands either, but for this game, as a winger, he would have been useful.

Titi is the man :slayer::slayer::slayer:

ChampdeMars

Reaction score
Game was all outta wack. Should've saw it coming, especially after those losses to Norwich and Schalke and slim win to qpr. Friggen QPR! It still took one man down for us to score.

The mancs man marked the base of our attack out of the game and defended pretty well, but still lack of invention is killing us. We're trying to play a possession game without any real movement or not enough technicality. Hate to say it but at least with barca, they always form triangles, creating space and movement around the ball. Everybody today was spaced out and lacked a bit of directness.

And no wonder santos likes to come in from the flanks. Only decent cross he made today was a low one across the 5yd line... where nobody was. Giroud/poldi was obviously looking for a cutback.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was a horrible game...by both sides. I haven't seen such ****** passing in a long time. Possession was lost after about 2-3 touches. Passing was atrocious. Just a garbage game. Pitiful.

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ramsey may have been mediocre in most games this season but he is actually not a bad player. Sure Walcott is a much much better offensive threat on the right wing and who knows what is behind Wenger's persistence in playing Ramsey. Santos however is by far the weakest link of the team and Valencia will go around him every time. If Santos was a real offensive threat he might be excused...but he is not. If Cazorla or Wilshere dare to play out the ball to Santos there is more than 50 % likelihood that he will ruin the play / lose possession. To make matters worse, Podolski is not doing much better lately, he had another awful game yesterday. This may actually be the season Arsenal slips down to mid-table.....

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Doc,

Eat a dick and drink some bleach. "HENRY" was worthless and NYC will go down on Wednesday.

Best,

Mauro

ANIKETOS

Reaction score
Did no one watch Juve-inter last night,seriously??? Great game,inter went down in the 18th second from an offside goal only to come back to win it 3-1. Not even the ref who decided not to red card lichteiner was able to save them

ac21686

Reaction score

Did no one watch Juve-inter last night,seriously??? Great game,inter went down in the 18th second from an offside goal only to come back to win it 3-1. Not even the ref who decided not to red card lichteiner was able to save them

Great game...had Juve went out and bought a striker there's a good chance they could've gone deep into Europe this year. Stramaccioni's Inter side is underrated; Guarin and Juan were excellent buys.

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
aniketos - great avatar but lousy allegiance to Inter ;) Did not see the streak ending at home to Inter of all clubs. Oh well Juve are good but not so good to challenge the 91/92 Milan record to be honest it was fun while it lasted.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
good domestically maybe and that's only with the 'help' :D

but not good in general, i mean they're record in CL has been pretty useless, draw chelsea draw shaktar draw nordswhatever ...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads