• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So good you just had to buy another??

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
does it say made in lithuania on SNS
Says Made in Denmark on the tag on my Stark. Bought it this year from CHCM. edit: Decent chance I'll end up getting multiple colors of them. And I bought a bunch of cheap, plastic, tortoiseshell-pattern aviators on ebay a while back. Good purchasing decision, since I love them and tend to give away/break/lose them on a semi-regular basis.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I've do this a lot with exact duplicates (at least 10 over the past 2 years) and nearly always regret it.

^^ this. I prefer variety over having multiples. Although wearing the same clothes all the time does make it easier for people to recognize you.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
med.jpg
med.jpg
med.jpg

med.jpg
med.jpg
med.jpg

med.jpg
med.jpg
med.jpg

spurr shirt in S, fit is divine
bigstar[1].gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tahonng
Not quite on the level as some, but:
Clarks Wallies from Ireland (I've only got 2, but I'm always on the lookout)
Vans (maybe not the same style but close, I've got the slip ons, 2 authentics, and Supreme chukka in blue)
SA shirts (the flannel ones are so ******* good, aren't they?)
J Crew shirts
and, for whatever reason: CK boxer briefs (mostly black)

where do u get pnb wallies from? I want some. also weavers.

Tanner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scourage
^
what do you like about them? what's the fit like? i'm trying to find the right tees and have gotten a couple different aa's.

The aa viscose tee's are awesome. They fit long and really slim, but the best part is the material. It is almost sheer and super soft. Works perfect for something inexpensive to put under ro t shirts because of how fitted they are in the chest.
The fit of them is pretty different from the regular aa t shirts. I hate those.

lambchop

Reaction score
I do this with everything... denim, shirts, shoes. Sometimes to replace worn out stuff, other times right in the beginning if I really like something and anticipate wearing it a lot. I just bought two of the same Gant rugger shirt because the fit was damn near perfect. It does suck when you end up with two of the same jacket in your closet and you don't wear either one. This thread makes me feel better about my impulsive repeat purchases. Thanks guys.

Harrington

Reaction score
I rarely get the chance to try out brands in person - shopping in rural Canada is tough, man - so when I find something that works I tend to stick with it rather than take a chance on something new. Wings & Horns henleys and crewnecks, Clarks DBs, Brooks Brothers non-iron slim fit, Levi's 514 trousers. Love 'em.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
word. there was a thread a long time ago on sufu about pnbs and someone mentioned having pnb weavers. also i read about and found a brand in japan that makes "repros" called "weaver moccasin" but they cost mad money.

scourage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tanner
The aa viscose tee's are awesome. They fit long and really slim, but the best part is the material. It is almost sheer and super soft. Works perfect for something inexpensive to put under ro t shirts because of how fitted they are in the chest.
The fit of them is pretty different from the regular aa t shirts. I hate those.

thanks dude. Sounds like i'll have to give them a try. The aa thermals and fitted baby rib shirts both have a great fit imo but some of the others are a bit big

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads