• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great price on Lobb Chapels.

I'll probably be in Sweden/ Stockholm in the next year or so. Must plan a visit.

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just sharing a photo of the EB black Chelsea boots GMTO we did awhile back with Skoaktiebolaget. The 74945 last is awesome.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

There's no description of the fabric or construction. Are they 3-fold and are the fabrics on the Cappelli site now or are they for you only?

Three fold, self tipped. Material is in description. I'll ask @Dannefalk to add the construction.

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think I have one of those, a lovely tie. The fabric was never on the Cappelli website and I expect the Skoak team has finished off the bolt.

Patrik, clarification: the IG photo shows handrolling. Is Stock actually tipped?

Great selection of staple colors with some nice patterned ties. The green HB especially would be lovely with any brown tweed.

mdubya

Reaction score
So I picked up a pair of Carmina Chelseas a couple of months back and for the first time have gotten around to cleaning/polishing them now that they have 4-5 wears under their belt.

I then noticed this on one of the shoes, in the toe area and also (not as bad) on the side. Same issue, albeit not as bad, on the other shoe as well. Seems the upper was not stretched over the last properly, or something of the like. Not exactly sure but my main concern is if this will be a problem for longevity or in relation to durability/water getting into the welt.

Should I be concerned or no?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads