• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well yes sir use them well but don't abuse them. That comes after few years down the road
biggrin.gif

i agree! use them well for at least a few years and then depending on how many more pairs you have by then, you can decide to use them as kickers if desired. haha.

only on SF would people like us talk about such amazing and expensive shoes as kickers. haha

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i agree! use them well for at least a few years and then depending on how many more pairs you have by then, you can decide to use them as kickers if desired. haha.

only on SF would people like us talk about such amazing and expensive shoes as kickers. haha

You have no other choice when you have new shoes coming in & large rotation lol

aldenwear

Reaction score
Skoak has given me the thumbs up to add the price here. As described above, the shoe would cost 8800 SEK ex vat. If metal toe tips are included it will be an additional 640 SEK ex vat. When I googled the SEK to USD it gave me an estimated US cost of $1036 with toe tips being around an extra $75. So far, two confirmed interest:

Tallcane
CFML

Hope some other F widthers join in.
F width here and interested, but only in vintage cherry, not in oak.

aldenwear

Reaction score
Sounds like we have 2... Would only need 1 more for another gmto

I would be a third - I love this button shoe and the grey on blue is perfect. I too would prefer the chiseled last. But I tend to need a wider shoe -- I wear an American "E" width. Assuming this can be accommodated in the 946 - I have no experience with bonafe -- I am in.

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would be a third - I love this button shoe and the grey on blue is perfect.  I too would prefer the chiseled last.  But I tend to need a wider shoe -- I wear an American "E" width.  Assuming this can be accommodated in the 946 - I have no experience with bonafe -- I am in.

Do we still have a third? As a reminder this is for the blue button shoe on the Skoak website but in a chiseled last. Let's make this happen

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

Am again trying to garner some interest for this GMTO makeup

Single monk design with sideswept buckle
Contrasting uppers: Dark brown museum calf below, and dark brown deerskin above
946 last
Single leather soles, bevelled waist
Conventional handwelt
We will be able to choose lining colours, and also individualised sole inscription.

This picture shows how a calf / deerskin combination would look, Albeit in a different colour.

We already have 2 interests, so we are looking for just one more.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

Am again trying to garner some interest for this GMTO makeup

Single monk design with sideswept buckle
Contrasting uppers: Dark brown museum calf below, and dark brown deerskin above
946 last
Single leather soles, bevelled waist
Conventional handwelt
We will be able to choose lining colours, and also individualised sole inscription.

This picture shows how a calf / deerskin combination would look, Albeit in a different colour.

We already have 2 interests, so we are looking for just one more.

wow! this pair sounds great too! I'm interested as well so keep me in the loop overtime on this too! I've been thinking about doing an MTO with this model and was thinking what materials would be good for the two tone.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow! this pair sounds great too! I'm interested as well so keep me in the loop overtime on this too! I've been thinking about doing an MTO with this model and was thinking what materials would be good for the two tone.

Hi there,
does the idea of dark brown museum / dark brown deerskin appeal to you?
If yes I can send Skoab an email to ask if we can have 2 guys in 946 and you with your modified last.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any chance the Carmina chelsea boots in fox suede will be restocked? I NEED a pair of these in 7.5. They are so boss

Nope, but we have a suede Chelsea boot incoming from Enzo Bonafé any week now,

heelguy

Reaction score
Got the word from Skoak today that my DOAK/walnut Galways from February order were rejected by EG and need to be remade. What's another few months. Someone who visits Northampton may luck out (7/5E).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads