• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shell Zug?? What???

Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
worship2.gif

However, remember your a shoe guy, and shoe guys can't play.
smack.gif

BingoLiddle

Reaction score
So great to be in the same time zone as @Leaves. Looking forward to hearing the news first. That's how it works right?

:lurk:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

me neither...fortunately i set up a special @tifosi
 The Enabler credit card and he just makes purchases for me as needed

I still speculate that you two are the same person. Having created two faintly different internet personas, in an elaborate ruse to buying the same make-ups twice (or more), and avoid judgement... ;)

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still speculate that you two are the same person. Having created two faintly different internet personas, in an elaborate ruse to buying the same make-ups twice (or more), and avoid judgement...
wink.gif

I spend too much time on this forum as is. I cannot imagine what it would be like to create and maintain that

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I still speculate that you two are the same person. Having created two faintly different internet personas, in an elaborate ruse to buying the same make-ups twice (or more), and avoid judgement...
wink.gif
I spend too much time on this forum as is. I cannot imagine what it would be like to create and maintain that

Wait. Ooops. Oh crap.

madridista

Reaction score
G&G does not have a proper permanent stock but all the styles on their website shop is considered stock styles and can be ordered from any retailer without an extra surcharge. For our store we consider the following styles more or less permanent: Gable, Sinatra, St.James II, Cambridge (in the leathers shown on our website). Our goal is to always have a decent stock of these.
Thanks for the reply! Would St. James II in Vintage Rioja be considered stock item as it was there on GG website few months ago? Also, if one orders St. James II in vintage cedar which is on GG website through your store, would shoe trees be optional or compulsory? Sorry if you have made these clear earlier in the thread!

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, self-control is much stronger when I don't frequent these threads...

I already have 3 shell boots coming (albeit from Alden) so I think I'm inoculated.

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

like @dddrees
 and @budapest12
 ?
While it is hard to believe that two separate gentlemen can both be so handsome, dapper, witty, regal, resplendent, and charming...

...at least I am.

(Said the man in spit up covered sweatpants)

Last edited:

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Leaves, the only thing I ask is that you post all of the Enzo MTOs as they come in (for future inspiration)
Sure thing! :)

Leaves,

Does Carmina offer the true Ridgeway sole (not Victory, but actual Ridgeway)?

Thanks!
No, Victory is Carmina's Ridgeway.

Thanks for the reply! Would St. James II in Vintage Rioja be considered stock item as it was there on GG website few months ago? Also, if one orders St. James II in vintage cedar which is on GG website through your store, would shoe trees be optional or compulsory? Sorry if you have made these clear earlier in the thread!
The shoes that can be found on their web shop can be ordered without the MTO surcharge but without changing any of the specs:
http://www.gazianogirling.com/collections/shoes

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members