• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

loduN

Reaction score
I think so. Making some new as we speak. Just a question. Is the split toe a deal breaker? Since we haven´t done one before unlined we might need to create a new pattern. Otherwise we could go for Antibes in gold museum which is basically the same but without split toe.

Great to hear ! Not a dealbreaker at all, I can see the difficulty. Would gladly participate.

ErikDg

Reaction score
Great to hear ! Not a dealbreaker at all, I can see the difficulty. Would gladly participate.

loduN

Reaction score

Thanks !
For the record I wear :

Loafers:
6 UK in SoH unlined (most perfect loafer fit)
6.5 UK in Meermin Hiro unlined (+ tongue pads)
6 UK in Carmina Uetam unlined
6 UK in Berwick shell Cordovan (+ tongue pads)
6.5 UK in Berwick calf (slightly roomy)

Derby/oxfords:
6 UK in Yanko all lasts
6 UK TLB Artista/mainline all lasts (most perfect fitting derby/oxfords)
40 Vass U

Should I go for 6 UK ?

ErikDg

Reaction score
Thanks !
For the record I wear :

Loafers:
6 UK in SoH unlined (most perfect loafer fit)
6.5 UK in Meermin Hiro unlined (+ tongue pads)
6 UK in Carmina Uetam unlined
6 UK in Berwick shell Cordovan (+ tongue pads)
6.5 UK in Berwick calf (slightly roomy)

Derby/oxfords:
6 UK in Yanko all lasts
6 UK TLB Artista/mainline all lasts (most perfect fitting derby/oxfords)
40 Vass U

Should I go for 6 UK ?
Yes! Go for uk6👍🏻

ErikW

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of "Löf & Tung Danny Sportif Oak Tärnsjö Grain" sneakers last week. Really enjoying them so far - the fit is great and they were instantly comfortable without needing to break them in.

20220330_144649.jpg 20220330_144717.jpg

ErikW

Reaction score
Thank you! Feeling a bit jealous sitting here at Skoaktiebolaget watching the snow outside..

It was 36C here in Austin yesterday (back to 26 today). Far too warm for April!

How do you find them fit wise? Great looking pair!

The fit seems true-to-size. I'm an 8.5 US and I ordered a 41 EU based on the sizing recommendation and it seems to fit well. The leather is quite supple, so they were comfortable from day one.

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fit seems true-to-size. I'm an 8.5 US and I ordered a 41 EU based on the sizing recommendation and it seems to fit well. The leather is quite supple, so they were comfortable from day one.

Trying to figure out sizing for the Löf & Tung Danny Sportif after reading the sizing recommendation.

I'm an EU 40 in Buttero sneakers, UK7E on the C&J 325 and a US8D on the Alden Barrie (little big as I'm probably a TTS 8.25D Brannock) Kind of torn if I should go EU 40 or 41.

ErikW

Reaction score
Trying to figure out sizing for the Löf & Tung Danny Sportif after reading the sizing recommendation.

I'm an EU 40 in Buttero sneakers, UK7E on the C&J 325 and a US8D on the Alden Barrie (little big as I'm probably a TTS 8.25D Brannock) Kind of torn if I should go EU 40 or 41.

For what it's worth, I'm an 8D on the Alden Barrie. 8.5 US in sneakers and was a 41 in the Danny.

ErikDg

Reaction score

I guess 41 would be your size in our sneakers. i wear UK 7 in CJ US 7.5 in Alden and 41 in our sneakers.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The current GMTO Enzo chelsea is going to have more of a Saint Laurent chelsea aesthetic, right?

I’m really tempted but not sure how I feel about the last tbh.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member