• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

You ask, I deliver. Black Utah Barbaro is live:
https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/products/crowdfunder-lof-tung-barbaro-in-black-utah-calf-100-deposit
Lof-Tung-Barbaro-Black-Utah.jpg

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps derby style fur line boot on T last?

I could do a chukka or possibly a field boot type.

In terms of leather my thoughts would go to something dark brown with a rough texture (perhaps Deer or Bison - how good are these in the rain or snow?)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

In terms of leather my thoughts would go to something dark brown with a rough texture (perhaps Deer or Bison - how good are these in the rain or snow?)

I would go for a country calf option. We also have new a leather called “Rasputin” that is quite rough, a boot in this is coming out soon. Here is a sample picture (in the wrong color, too red). The color I have ordered now is more dark brown.

618916D8-97C4-403A-A7DC-7A010D1A0778.jpeg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love the texture. Those in a dark brown would be amazing

I agree. It looks very nice. It actually reminds me of Tärnsjö but with less natural scuffs in it. This Rasputin leather is also also vegetable tanned, which could be argued is better from an environmental aspect.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree. It looks very nice. It actually reminds me of Tärnsjö but with less natural scuffs in it. This Rasputin leather is also also vegetable tanned, which could be argued is better from an environmental aspect.

I would prefer the field boot over chukka. Rasputin leather looks great.

@Leaves is or will norvegese chain be available as an option for boots?

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Roger, as a fellow GTAer, what's your recent experience been like ordering from Skoak in regards to taxes and duties?

I always request delivery by post - I'd say I dodge more than I get hit, but there's no certainty. Except if you select delivery by courier - then you will almost certainly get hit.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Sorry to bud in, but also a fellow GTAer here. Last few times with CP i got hit with taxes and duties. Not sure if this makes a difference, but i've had skoak mail to my friends before (condo and another at a house 5 mins away) and they've always escaped taxes/duties. I would say avoided taxes/duties more than 50% of the time

Hey Roger, as a fellow GTAer, what's your recent experience been like ordering from Skoak in regards to taxes and duties?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ainsurance