• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Are you attaching photos to the thread, or adding them via your media gallery?
Attaching. they used to be stored in folders on my profile page. if they are gone? no problem. it's a privacy thing. cleaning up mistake posts was a chore. but it was also nice to be able to repost some things easily later.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Attaching. they used to be stored in folders on my profile page. if they are gone? no problem. it's a privacy thing. cleaning up mistake posts was a chore. but it was also nice to be able to repost some things easily later.

If you've just attached them to the thread, then I believe they won't be displayed any longer. They're still buried in our db, but no longer public. If you want them accessible via your profile, you'll have to add them via your media gallery.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
all good boss.
i will do stuff like upload a car from my phone, get on the computer .save it, delete it, edit the saved copy, and repost it with the plate blurred from online photoshop.

if i have less to clean up? thumbs up on this. :fonz:

Last edited:

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A note to everyone that I'll be tweaking source code in the Codex files and changing the nitrofilament fluid tonight at 1950 GMT. We've imported a CPX cobol zip server and need to make adjustments.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The mobile experience has been feeling kind of rough.

It is pretty slow and jerky on my 2013 Nexus 7 which might be expected due to age (but really, ~4 years old shouldn't be an impediment to browsing websites that are mostly just text and static images). Especially in landscape mode, where the responsive site thinks it can cram some of the sidebar stuff in there (despite the actual content getting pretty squished).

But it is also not so great on my Pixel. Lately I have been mis-clicking a lot on my subscriptions page where it decides it wasn't done loading and moves from under my finger (and I end up in a different thread or just in some sub-forum's home page).

Sometimes it feels like it is intermittent--wonder if it is a delay loading some external file/tracker/etc.?

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, someone do something about Health and Body.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, someone do something about Health and Body.
What, you've got something who wants to unlock their hip flexors now? Posts like that perform a Public Service. I never even knew that my hips had flexors, much less that they could be locked. We really need to know about these sorts of things and also possibly whether there's a hip flexor locksmith service available for those of us who never knew we needed them.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You can read all that jibberish?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads