• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Grindr is so yesterday. All about 3rdindr now.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't there be a little pop-up animated gif of a cake when we reach milestone anniversaries on he site? The site missed my 10 year anniversary and, of course, I'm mad at it. SF, you sleeping on the couch tonight.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Shouldn't there be a little pop-up animated gif of a cake when we reach milestone anniversaries on he site? The site missed my 10 year anniversary and, of course, I'm mad at it. SF, you sleeping on the couch tonight.

Happy 10 year anniversary! We love you too!

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had thought when I reached 3,000, 5,000 or 10,000 posts that some GIF would pop up, throw digital confetti, lights would flash and a congratulatory message would come my way.....(It didn't)

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the featured articles sidebar there's "Bourbon Season: Three Classic Cocktails for Spring" and a mixture of the same four or five articles that have popped up for months.

Glad to see there's so much content that the sidebars can be updated frequently enough to where LA Guy can actively make SF a bit more annoying with unfunny thread title changes!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the front page threads ive posted in feature broken?

I don't see the what are you reading thread in mine which I posted in a few minutes ago. http://www.styleforum.net/forum/newestpost/12349

Actually we know the answer because @LA Guy et al never respond!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the featured articles sidebar there's "Bourbon Season: Three Classic Cocktails for Spring" and a mixture of the same four or five articles that have popped up for months.

Glad to see there's so much content that the sidebars can be updated frequently enough to where LA Guy can actively make SF a bit more annoying with unfunny thread title changes!
That's because you are always reading the same threads, more or less, and get the articles that are tagged to correspond with your supposed interests, If you want to see different content, go onto any number of clothing related threads, and you'll see that there are a lot of other featured articles. Most of our articles from our newsletter are about clothes, for the obvious reasons.

Is the front page threads ive posted in feature broken?

I don't see the what are you reading thread in mine which I posted in a few minutes ago. http://www.styleforum.net/forum/newestpost/12349

Actually we know the answer because @LA Guy et al never respond!
I have no idea what you are talking about. There are a ton of configurations that you could be talking about, but I don't know which. Post a screenshot with a little red box and an arrow.

As for reading this thread, I check it every couple of days, but most of the time, I post only if there is an actual site issue. Often, I just report it to tech. I mean, unless I have something funny to say, which is not very often. I've learned that my delivery of jokes is subpar.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads