• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I still don't know what the **** you're going on about Ed. I never reported you to anyone, nor would I even bother. I barely pay attention to you as it is, and if I had my way, I wouldn't ever. Sadly, as leader of SS this year I'm obligated to deal with whatever worthless cocksuckers sign up.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The site skins are generally high value and innocuous to nearly all users, and hopefully, they will allow us to to have better advertisers and fewer ad networks filling up our remnant impressions, which is good for everyone. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those whose keystrokes commands are disrupted. I personally am fascinated by advertising and the evolution of advertising, and I like to see the state of the art in tracking technology, so I have no adblockers/no scripts of any sort on. I know that j is not like me.

Re. audio ads. That just shouldn't happen. If you could report them here, and if possible, PM me the script and post a screenshot here (I realize that it's pretty natural to just close the browser, but if you are at home, please do take the time - it will really help us get to the bottom of this. Ed, we don't enable any pop-ups, period, and the message you are getting seems to indicate that it is not Styleforum related. The only popup we have authorized are the surveys to gather information about our readers.

Re. beefs on the internet, I have a billion things going on already, so if Rambo, Ed, and everyone else, could cool it for a while, I'd appreciate it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Oh, Ed. For your edification, you also made a post using the sock. It was reported by someone (not Rambo), and you got the briefest of TO's for it. Have you gone on that silent retreat I suggested? Might help.

Oh, right, one post that was clearly not serious, three/four PMs.

Never mind the other obvious socks running around actively ******** up threads. My apologies for ruining SF.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh, right, one post that was clearly not serious, three/four PMs.
Never mind the other obvious socks running around actively ******** up threads. My apologies for ruining SF.

please to read the post above you. :)

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LA Guy, how's the 'jump to newest post' fix comming along?

I know that one of you said that things get fixed when they get fixed, but it's been a month now since whatever change messed this up. You should think that something as essential for the forum experience as this would get prioritized :confused:

Jay in OKC

Reaction score

LA Guy, how's the 'jump to newest post' fix comming along?

I found a workaround for this. When the page jumps to the top, look for the "xx unread posts" under the thread title. Click on that, and it takes you to the right place.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the workaround. I think another would be to change your posts per page back to the default (though that is not ideal obviously).

I haven't heard any progress update on it but I know it is in the pipeline. Unfortunately that's all I know.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I found a workaround for this. When the page jumps to the top, look for the "xx unread posts" under the thread title. Click on that, and it takes you to the right place.

This seems to work, thanks a lot! (Also, 6 posts in 9½ years is pretty impressive.)

Thanks for the workaround. I think another would be to change your posts per page back to the default (though that is not ideal obviously).

I haven't heard any progress update on it but I know it is in the pipeline. Unfortunately that's all I know.

Don't remember what the default setting for posts per page was, but I recently changed it to 10 to reduce the redundancy of trawling through the same posts again and again. With the above workaround I can change it back to 30 or whatever I had before.

Thanks again Jay in OKC.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't remember what the default setting for posts per page was, but I recently changed it to 10 to reduce the redundancy of trawling through the same posts again and again. With the above workaround I can change it back to 30 or whatever I had before.
Thanks again Jay in OKC.

15 (default) like it says under preferences. I guess give it a try!

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that 15 were the default when I changed it back just now. But choosing that makes no difference (I just tried - it still doesn't work). You still have to potentially scroll past see the same posts 15 times when you click an updated thread, which i why I had it at 10. But with the workaround I can set whatever higher number I want.

Jay in OKC

Reaction score
You're welcome. Glad I could help. I figured someone would notice my low post count. I've been content to just read for most of my time, but I had to share this workaround because so many people were complaining about the problem in this thread.

Now that I've broken my silence, maybe I'll go post in the NBA thread. (Thunder, baby, Thunder!)

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You're welcome. Glad I could help. I figured someone would notice my low post count. I've been content to just read for most of my time, but I had to share this workaround because so many people were complaining about the problem in this thread.
Now that I've broken my silence, maybe I'll go post in the NBA thread. (Thunder, baby, Thunder!)

**** the Zombies.

Yours Truly,

A Former Sonics Fan

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
So changing it to 15 doesn't work? I'll report that too. I'm assuming this problem is not affecting you on other browsers, right?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This should be fixed in today's release, within a few hours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads