• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post or it's been addressed before in one of these threads: is there a way to download and save PMs?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like ziilka.
peepwall[1].gif

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post or it's been addressed before in one of these threads: is there a way to download and save PMs?
There's a "Download all private messages" link at the bottom of the listing of message headers in your private messaging inbox.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

What is the point of the "Mark Forums Read" button? I keep hitting it accidentally when iPhone surfing. Does anyone actually use this button? I petition to can it.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
can we get rid of hungtinghp? looks like a troll or spammer. Started a few random threads and useless posts.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

What is the point of the "Mark Forums Read" button? I keep hitting it accidentally when iPhone surfing. Does anyone actually use this button? I petition to can it.

+1, except not on the iphone. Just have accidentally clicked it a few times.
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
can we get rid of hungtinghp? looks like a troll or spammer. Started a few random threads and useless posts.

If you report one of his posts, the mods get a message with a link to his post and it's easier for them to spaminate him than having to remember his name and then look him up later on.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
If you report one of his posts, the mods get a message with a link to his post and it's easier for them to spaminate him than having to remember his name and then look him up later on.

If only the mods had posted that a few dozen times in this thread, the OP would have klnown to do that. If only.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
if only

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I'm saddened that after so long I still don't have a custom title. Can someone give me "Tight Makes Right"?

XOXO,
Gossip Girl

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I'm saddened that after so long I still don't have a custom title. Can someone give me "Tight Makes Right"?

XOXO,
Gossip Girl

Your custom title should be wahtever your Korean pop band name was going to be.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads