• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
anyone here from SoCal? do yall buy any EG FW items and what items yall get? EG FW items usually have heavy weight materials not suited for SoCal.

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, apologies in advance as I know that sizing questions are annoying… has the sizing for the Bedford changed over the years? I have an olive moleskin one from 2015 or so but I’ve seen some recent pics where a model with similar stats and wearing the same size and it looks much bigger on him. If it did change, when did it happen? Thanks!

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhh so close, the corduroy Bedford I was eyeing is from FW18 it seems, but it’s one size smaller than the one I’ve got from 2015. Measurements look pretty close, minus the shoulders (which is where I can’t afford to go smaller), thank you.

illiterate

Reaction score
Another EG-Paraboot collaboration coming soon, this time in the ‘clusaz’ model.

IMG_5090.jpeg

illiterate

Reaction score
Looks like they are using a lighter sole. The standard one is brutally heavy. I love the La Clusaz but I know I'd never wear them because of the weight.
If it has the same sole as the Avoriaz, then yes it’s pretty heavy. Clusaz is my favourite model but it seems quite rare. Only gripe with this collab is the material. Would’ve preferred a regular leather instead of what looks to be suede.

blackcheer

Reaction score
Ahhh so close, the corduroy Bedford I was eyeing is from FW18 it seems, but it’s one size smaller than the one I’ve got from 2015. Measurements look pretty close, minus the shoulders (which is where I can’t afford to go smaller), thank you.
2015 is noticeably smaller than many earlier and later seasons. I think everything gets a bit looser again starting around FW17

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it has the same sole as the Avoriaz, then yes it’s pretty heavy. Clusaz is my favourite model but it seems quite rare. Only gripe with this collab is the material. Would’ve preferred a regular leather instead of what looks to be suede.
They're available here in eu. Same sole as the Avoriaz.

illiterate

Reaction score
They're available here in eu. Same sole as the Avoriaz.
I don’t think the Paraboot store ships to non-EU customers. Lost & Found stocked them a week ago but they sold out quickly. Might just wait for this EG collab.

alain

Reaction score
Hello there
has anybody ever owned a madison parka ? more precisely, the olive double cloth from 2019 ?
is it really short ? what sizing would you recommend.
Im 6'0 and usually wear S or M.

And btw if somebody is looking to sell one, hmu ! ;)

thanks

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member