• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
got a bunch more EG in this afternoon! keep your eyes peeled for some more Canoe Club news later on this season...

Reaction score
From the last few days
In both: brand new chucks that need to be beat up
1. Flannel FW19 and Fatigue SS21
2. Hat SS21, BDU SS19, Drawstring pant SS21, MHL tee

Attachments

• IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_3896.jpg
    IMG_3896.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 322

sandfourman

Reaction score
local store just got EG in thinking of making a cop but stuck between either this
or this

sandfourman

Reaction score
local store just got EG in thinking of making a cop but stuck between either this
or this
only problem i have is im not entierly sure how to wear the hoodie the print is a little crazy

Reaction score
only problem i have is im not entierly sure how to wear the hoodie the print is a little crazy
Layered under a jacket or vest? I really wanted the cardigan version but sold out already everywhere, so I settled with the vest version of it. Should be arriving this week.

Also, just saw this on IG:

Attachments

• nepenthes-001.jpeg
    nepenthes-001.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 297

sandfourman

Reaction score
Layered under a jacket or vest? I really wanted the cardigan version but sold out already everywhere, so I settled with the vest version of it. Should be arriving this week.

Also, just saw this on IG:
damn the cardigan looking crazy can't lie didn't even know they made that! place here only got a couple items and mainly do needles which im more comfy with but ive started to look at the other lines Nepenthes offers. mainly look on ebay but its all flooded with the Uniqlo collab lol.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
damn the cardigan looking crazy can't lie didn't even know they made that! place here only got a couple items and mainly do needles which im more comfy with but ive started to look at the other lines Nepenthes offers. mainly look on ebay but its all flooded with the Uniqlo collab lol.
EG was much easier to buy used online before that cursed Uniqlo collab. Out of 4400 EG listings on gr@iled right now, 1400 are EG x U...

Reaction score
For clarification, the item in the pic is the knit robe. The cardigan is more akin to the regular ones EG has been releasing last few seasons. Both great pieces though.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
Love the FA Pant, it’s my favourite pant they do, but the prices ! Jeez …

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads