• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Reaction score
I need a pair of black sneakers. Thinking about these lanvins. Looking for something very basic as I don't want to draw attention to my clown feet. Would be worn primarily with jeans........

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30% off on these bad boys

21254M050001_1_1.jpg

Reaction score
Son of a *****. Sold out of my size. I like those though. The black ones I posted are 30% off as well though.

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the Rick shorts/pants with drop-crotch and drawstring waist will generally fit a wide range of sizes, S could probably fit someone who is up to a 36" waist

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welp, they just sold out... This is like the second time this has happened in less than a week. Going to take that as a good sign, I think.

So I got the Hope shorts above. :D The code from the sales thread brought it down another 20%, so that was pretty cool.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member