• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoes: Lanvin, Pinet, Harris, Canali, Alden shell, Armani lizard, A-E sz 7-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat135ta

Reaction score
[COLOR=FF00AA]Everything available for trade From now on, I will include two additional pairs of shoe laces of the buyer's choice. Please refer to my laces thread in my signature. [/COLOR]

F. Pinet London, tuxedo loafers, handmade in Italy. Marked as UK6, but fit like US 7 to 7.5. Fabric upper and leather inner lining and outsoles. F. Pinet is a high-end shoes store on New Bond Street, London. These shoes are certainly among the best Italy shoes one can find. These may be bespoke, but I am not sure.

Price: $110 shipped CONUS

[COLOR=FF00AA]Sorry I cannot figure out how to make the photo links to work correctly. Please view my old thread for photos.[/COLOR]

F. Pinet London, black loafers, handmade in Italy. Marked as UK6, but fit like US 7 to 7.5. I am not sure what the "M" logo mean, maybe an indication of bespoke? There is lizard leather touch-up around the "M" logo. F. Pinet is a high-end shoes store on New Bond Street, London. These shoes are certainly among the best Italy shoes one can find. These may be bespoke, but I am not sure.

Price: $110 shipped CONUS

[COLOR=FF00AA]Sorry I cannot figure out how to make the photo links to work correctly. Please view my old thread for photos.[/COLOR]

F. Pinet London, grey tassle loafers, hand made in Italy. Marked as UK6, but fit like US 6.5 to 7.5. The captoes are made from authentic alligator leather, and are greenish. Very unique design. Almost brand new, at most wear once or twice. F. Pinet is a high-end shoes store on New Bond Street, London. These shoes are certainly among the best Italy shoes one can find. These may be bespoke, but I am not sure.

Price: $160 shipped CONUS

Lanvin Paris, US 8 M, made in Italy. Very lightly worn, perfect condition. Length of outsole: 10.7" Width of outsole: 3.5"

Price: $120 > $110 > Last Drop $100 shipped CONUS

Alden black shell loafers, marked 10.5 C/E. Very good condition.

Price: $210 shipped CONUS

Alden split toe bluchers, marked 11 A/C.

Price: $130 -> $123 shipped CONUS

Giorgio Armani, lizard leather, US 10.5. This is from GA's mainline (black label). The leather looks like matte finish lizard. It is not marked "authentic lizard" anywhere though, but one would not expect Armani doing so anyway. But please bear in mind that I am no expert in exotic leather. The overall condition is quite good, but need a good polish though.

Price: $160 -> Drop to $152 shipped CONUS

Calzoleria Harris Norwegian stitching brown split-toes, in EU45 (equivalent to US 11.5), handmade in Italy. The maker "Harris" is not marked anywhere, but according to a very knowledgeable member, they are from a division of Harris shoes. The stitching and styling, as well as the laces with leather touch-up certainly indicate Harris shoes. The normal Harris shoes retail for $600. But these are from their high end line, featuring Norwegian stitching and spade soles, with each shoe individually signed. These retail near $1000. These shoes are almost brand new, and worn at most 5 times as one can see from the outsoles.

Price: $230 shipped CONUS

Calzoleria Harris Norwegian stitching black monks, in EU45 (equivalent to US 11.5), handmade in Italy. The maker "Harris" is not marked anywhere, but according to a very knowledgeable member, they are from a division of Harris shoes. The normal Harris shoes retail for $600. But these are from their high end line, featuring Norwegian stitching and spade soles, with each shoe individually signed. These retail near $1000. These shoes are almost brand new, and worn at most 5 times as one can see from the outsoles.

Price: $230 -> $215 shipped CONUS

Canali, EU45 (equivalent to US 11.5). Made in Italy. Lightly worn, good condition.

Price: $130 -> $123 shipped CONUS

Allen Edmonds, 13EEE, good condition. Both laces are included.

Price: $70 -> $65 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads