• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross poast from Rock your Socks, Shoes, Trou Thread.

C&J Finsbury on the 341 last. Horween shell. Double Sole

Last edited:

woolymammoth

Reaction score
Dark Brown Museum...Bourne, Wallace, Matta II, Lobb 2011 and Becketts...

Lobb-dbm.jpg

Last edited:

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another sizing q
CJ -9.5 uk
RL by CJ -10.5 US
JL - 9.5UK
Vass F - 43.5
EG - 9.5/10 or 10/10.5 ?
Thanks for your help

Even though I am a size down, I agree with the other posters on this. That said, I think you should qualify the C&J last. The 337, 358 and 341 do not all fit the same--I cannot speak to the others.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Cross poast from Rock your Socks, Shoes, Trou Thread.
C&J Finsbury on the 341 last. Horween shell. Double Sole

good looking wt, enjoy wearing,remember the break in method-wear three different times only on carpeting for a minimum of one hour to ascertain if the shoes fit

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Even though I am a size down, I agree with the other posters on this. That said, I think you should qualify the C&J last. The 337, 358 and 341 do not all fit the same--I cannot speak to the others.

I dont recall the lasts but I have the Lowndes, Prestwood, Seansea, Boswell in 9.5 UK and they all fit me OK. Also have the RL suede tassel loafer, Darlton in 10.5 US and they fit me fine. I also have the handgrade loafer (Rosewood ?) in 10.5 US and it also fits me.

I bought 2 chukkas (chukka & tetbury) in 9.5UK and both didnt fit me

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a2w0ax.jpg

color 8 nst saddle
argyles otc

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I dont recall the lasts but I have the Lowndes, Prestwood, Seansea, Boswell in 9.5 UK and they all fit me OK. Also have the RL suede tassel loafer, Darlton in 10.5 US and they fit me fine. I also have the handgrade loafer (Rosewood ?) in 10.5 US and it also fits me.

Lowndes = 348
Prestwiood = 358
Swansea = 341
Boswell = 337

All one size? You have very forgiving feet!

jreigen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Were the chukka's too big or too small and what might have become of them? :embar:

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

good looking wt, enjoy wearing,remember the break in method-wear three different times only on carpeting for a minimum of one hour to ascertain if the shoes fit

Mac,

My Jedi training has begun.............day one was most encouraging, no heal slipping, reasonable flex in the sole, first roll set up well back of the toe cap/medallion. A bit snug on the toes of the right foot. But perfect on the left foot.

Day two will have to wait until Monday. As I am keeping them at the office until I'm sure that I'm adopting them. That way the old ball and chain doesn't have to see them enter the house if they aren't going to live with us permanently

Much easier on everyone that way.............:embar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads