• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A person working in the leather industry. Apparently happened a couple of weeks ago. Did know that they had problems, but thought someone would come along and save them. According to the source there was many investors interested in the company, but seems like the debts was too large so no one felt it was worth it.

VegTan

Reaction score
alas... from MdP La Conceria - Il Settimanale dell'area Pelle (MdP The Tannery - The Weekly of the Skin)
http://mdplaconceria.blogspot.com/2013/07/conceria-ilcea-in-liquidazione.html Conceria Ilcea in liquidazione Con una comunicazione ufficiale diffusa stamane, la conceria Ilcea comunica ai propri clienti e fornitori di essere stata messa in liquidazione “con decorrenza dal 24/7/2013”. Il liquidatore nominato è l’ex amministratore delegato Andrea Brunero. L’azienda torinese, specializzata nella concia di vitelli classici per calzatura uomo di lusso, era da alcuni mesi alle prese con difficoltà finanziarie che ne condizionavano l’attività, soprattutto nell’acquisto delle materie prime. Tra i clienti Ilcea figurano i migliori nomi della calzatura artigianale e fatta a mano. I suoi principali mercati di riferimento erano l’Italia (soprattutto Marche, Toscana ed Emilia Romagna) e la Gran Bretagna (area di Northampton). Google translation: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 Tannery ILCEA in liquidation With an official statement released this morning, the tannery ILCEA informs its customers and suppliers to have been placed in liquidation "with effect from 24.07.2013." The liquidator is appointed the former CEO Andrea Brunero. The Turin-based company, specializing in the tanning of calf classic luxury men's footwear, it was a few months struggling with financial difficulties that condizionavano activity, especially in the purchase of raw materials. Among the clients ILCEA include the best names in the footwear crafted and handmade. Its main markets were Italy (especially Marche, Tuscany and Emilia Romagna) and Great Britain (Northampton area).

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My humble collection.

Last edited:

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lovely collection, not humble at all.

Nutcrack: Except for the Meermin, none look like museum calf...

CrackedCrab

Reaction score
great monks jh cam
nice groupings chogall and jrd
mac sharp always so that's where all they sent all the ravello
cool carmina boot JR

CJ sydneys
incotex
socks unknown origin

Last edited:

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am just slowly learning lighting is a big problem for me. I need to learn how to focus and frame as well. Using an old Nikon D70 basically like point and shoot.

This is another useful photo from the same set, taking right after the last one, i.e., pressing the shutter button twice. And the focus is completely different. Ya I am a noooooob.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

great monks jh cam
nice groupings chogall and jrd
mac sharp always so that's where all they sent all the ravello
cool carmina boot JR

CJ sydneys
incotex
socks unknown origin

nephew,
thank you
nice loafers

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

whiskey nst
argyles otc

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads