• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure how often you wear them but they do look good.

Have you had the need to get them re-soled yet?

Not resold yet and have worn at least 100 times (I had a two year stint when I was not wearing suits and these shoes). They took 20 or so wears just to break in the top leather and now are very comfortable.

Malford, I wouldn't touch these with dye. They are a bit darker in person, but still very light colored. Great variation for the spring and summer. My personal preference...

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Malford, I wouldn't touch these with dye.  They are a bit darker in person, but still very light colored.  Great variation for the spring and summer.  My personal preference...

Also like this light color for the warmer weather... looks very similar to EG's maple.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Also like this light color for the warmer weather... looks very similar to EG's maple.

nephew,
I agree with my London nephew that the color is to light to be worn with a suit

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

king tassels
argyles otc

Last edited:

benhour

Reaction score
Borrelli Good Year welted I have owned since 2008. I am not sure if they are Santoni or Sutor, does anybody know who ways making Borrellis back then? They have held up extremely well.

nice shoes!!! nice summery color!!!
nod[1].gif

I've been in love at first sight with EG Galways, now I finally own a pair. I'm a happy camper.

gread looking boots!!!

king tassels
argyles otc
these tasels looks gooooooooooooood uncle Mac! nice combo

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have a pair of Bettanins in that colour I am going to send to Antonio Meccariello for a dye and lustre job.

[/quote]

I look forward to seeing how they come out.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

king tassels
argyles otc

Uncle,

After you comment on my shoes being too light colored for my suit, you flip the script and wear a very dark loafer with a light tan pant? What is your rationale?

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uncle,

After you comment on my shoes being too light colored for my suit, you flip the script and wear a very dark loafer with a light tan pant? What is your rationale?

don't worry be happy :hide:

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nothing major, but probably the best shoes $200 can buy. Meermin classic line...been reading about some QC issues, not the case here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics