• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shirts for sale: zegna sportswear & armani

minimal

Reaction score
I have some shirts that I'd like to move out of my closet. I hope they can find a good home and get some use. They are either unworn (i.e. never worn, never washed) or lightly worn (in which case I say how many times). The 4 Ermenegildo Zegna shirts are all from winter 2002, from the sportswear line, and size "XL". They were bought at Barneys in New York. These are very nice shirts. Bought for me as a gift, I seem to remember they cost about $175 each (wife just chimed in that they were more than that). The Armani shirts are both "collezioni", in collar size 16.5 and length "XL". This sleeve length is about equivalent to a "long" for most other shirts that have that type of sleeve designation. They were bought at the Armani outlet at "woodbury common" in 2003, I think for $70 each. The blue one, which has been washed twice, has my last name printed in the inside collar (damn dry cleaners. why do they do that?). Because of this, this shirt will be given free to whoever purchases the white shirt. It's actually a very nice blue, enough so that I think one won't mind going around with my last name on your collar. Though a cleaner can probably blot it out neatly. About you: I'm 6'4" and these are good in length for me. But, I am quite skinny (185lbs), and these shirts have way too much fabric for me in the body. Therefore, you are probably over 6' tall, and/or over 200 lbs. Payment: paypal in US$ from a bank account would be nice (my paypal does not take credit cards). Other methods (cashiers check, gold bullion, grain, seashells, giant stone wheels, etc.) probably can be negotiated. Shipping: $5 for any number of shirts. Return policy: If you do not like the shirts, you can return them the day after you receive them. You will have to pay the shipping cost to you and the return shipping costs (i.e I won't refund either of the round-trip shipping cost). But other than that you get a full refund for the cost of the shirts themselves. Cost: as listed below, or $75 for all six of them. Descriptions: [all shirts are in new or great condition] Zegna Shirt #1: $20 This is the nicest shirt (imho), and yet I've not worn it ever (nor cleaned it). Plaid of light brown/darkbrown/bluegrey. Breast pocket, no flap or button. Stitching on collar inset 1/4". Very interesting material: it looks and feels like it is made of linen. Material: 42% cotton, 28% rayon, 25% wool, 5% nylon. Zegna Shirt #2: $20 brick-red base color, with fine check of bright green. Precise stitching very close to edge on collar and second row inset 1/4". Very handsome shirt, worn less than 10 times. Breast pocket, no flap or button. Material: 60% cotton, 40% rayon. Made in Italy. Zegna Shirt #3: $20 check of dark brown/lightbrown, with a lighter thread running through it (could be white or light blue). Similar to #2, very handsome, worn less than 10 times. 1 breast pocket no flap, button closure. I had cut off the material tag, but I strongly believe it is of the same composition as shirts #2 and #4. Made in Italy. Zegna Shirt #4: $20 light olive green plaid: lines are brown with occasional burnt orange line too. Stitching on collar is inset 1/4". 1 chest pocket, no flap. Material: 60%cotton, 40%rayon. Made in italy. Never worn, cleaned once. Armani Shirt #1: $15 White, fine pique textured, %100 cotton. Very nice, totally classic. Worn once, washed once, still *perfectly* white. Armani Shirt #2: very nice blue end-on-end, free to purchaser of Armani Shirt #1. 100% cotton. Worn twice, has my name in it, but a very nice blue (I gaurantee that, though the shirt is free 8)) Here are the links to the pictures, I show them in thumbnail here so I don't waste the forum's space. Click on the thumbnail to see the full size image. [Note: the colors are more accurate in the close-ups. except the closeup of the white armani shirt, which came out poorly] Shirt #1: ]zegna shirt 1 Shirt #2 Shirt #3 Shirt #4 Shirt #5 Shirt #6

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33