• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF x Dana Lee Leisure Jacket

Do you want to participate in a potential SF x Dana Lee Leisure Jacket?

• Yes

Votes: 72 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SF x Dana Lee Leisure Jacket

@LA Guy hey so probably one of my favorite pieces I've owned has been my Dana Lee leisure jacket, I think those that own one know how comfortable and easy it is wear. I get compliments on it all the time. Would you ever be open to the idea to try to contact to Dana Lee New York and try to do a run. SF X Dana Lee waffle leisure jacket.

5186021ded557l.jpg

7a500727-e965-48a9-b417-90f33d1044ae-S600xN.jpg
Dana-Lee-Waffle-Leisure-Jacket-in-Oyster-and-Charcoal-Swipe-Life-1.jpg

DL_LC_waffel_navy_007_web.jpg

I would be in one of those! I've been wanting one for years, I don't think she's done a full collection since 2014 iirc, only a capsule or two through retailers.

I could see that.  If depends on the initial interest here and Dana's minimums.  Get an informal poll started, as directed and focused as possible (Are you interested in buying X at retail, in Y color) and if there is sufficient interest, I can contact Dana.

Cheers,

Fok.

I would be super interested in the leisure jacket as well. Waffle would be great; teddy would be even better.

I have both the Waffle and the Teddy jacket and they're awesome. I would actually be interested in buying a new waffle jacket, as my old one is faded and looks kinda gross now.

My waffle jacket is too small for me now, would love to buy a new one. Definitely put me down for one in just about any of the colors she's done previously (gray, navy, oyster, etc)

I'd be interested in the leisure jacket as well, depending on color

Id be in, but does DL still exist? I can never find it and the website is out of date by a few years.

She's not doing full collections, mainly just capsules or reiteration of past seasons but she's done the leisure a few seasons and for certain store from what I remember.

I'd be in for ink/navy or a new color

What part of "poll" do you guys not get? I can't tabulate stuff this way.

I'd be in for a poll

I'm interested in a poll, depending on retail price

instructions unclear.

made kpop spam post instead.
tumblr_om74bv9HtR1ssnf1qo6_250.gif

In all seriousness, really looking forward to this. I've had the navy teddy one for years now and it's still a favorite, although it's getting a little tired now.

Are you getting like a weird purple fading on the shoulders, and some other areas? It seems to happen to me a lot. Is it sun damage or what I don't know?

nearly all blue clothes will fade to a purple, where exposed a lot to the sun.  Just fwiw.

Yeah, it's on a lot of my blue jackets. I guess that goes to how much I love the Dana Lee jackets. My waffle one is basically purple now. I've been toying with the idea of buying some indigo and overdying it.

I think the recommendation for a DL waffle rerun is great. I don't tend to want items that much, but that's something which has stuck with me for the years. Wouldn't mind the opportunity to get a new one

This will go great with my Inverallan cardigan and my Dayton service boots !

Come on man this isn't a falcon garments poll

obviously. it's a john coppidge poll

If the poll is multiple option, I'd vote in it only if it was single choice

If it's single choice, I'd vote in it only if it was multiple option.

Do you have measurements for sizes XS - M of the poll? Is MTM or MTO possible? I'd be down for sure if that was the case, provided it didn't cost any more and measurements can be adjusted by the 1/8"

Thanks for putting this together! 

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone else can beautify this poll or delete if duplicate.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
you should ask how many people will actually commit with cash, rather than just gauge interest.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I imagine this will be like:

1. Garner enough interest
  2. LA Guy will reach out and say hey we have 'x' amount of people interested in a remake, are you interested?
  3. Yes - Okay what fabric/color combinations are available and minimum orders required? (No - Project closed)
  4. Poll 2, vote on fabric/color, which must meet minimum orders for remake
  5. etc.

This is my impression from what I've seen done on the forum.

There has been 40+ views with 6 votes so I would not be so sure if we even meet step 1.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What was retail on the Teddy the last time she did them? $550 sounds familiar for some reason but I really have no idea...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads