• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The June Style Forum Promotion is 20% off the Flat Head 3001 jeans. Use discount code "styleforumjune" upon checking out for the 20% off the jeans. The price comes down to $224 after the discount, and free shipping still applies. All the info you could possibly need about these jeans is to be found here: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=201

lupefiasco

Reaction score
Kiya,

If I typically wear a 32" waist, should I stick with 32" on the Flathead 3001s? Are you going to be getting more in stock?

Thanks.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big thumbs-up to Kiya and his crew, who hooked me up with the first well-fitting jeans of my life, Iron Heart 643s. The service at SE is first-rate, utterly unpretentious. IH's 21-ounce denim is amazing. Even in the hot sun today it breathed fine.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asch
Big thumbs-up to Kiya and his crew, who hooked me up with the first well-fitting jeans of my life, Iron Heart 643s. The service at SE is first-rate, utterly unpretentious.

IH's 21-ounce denim is amazing. Even in the hot sun today it breathed fine.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'm glad you liked your jeans! If you need anything else let me know..
smile.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Style Forum Discount for July is 15% off a pair of Skull 5507 Jeans.
Use this code upon checking out: styleforumjuly
Regular price is $230, price during this promotion is $195.50
This one is going to be a hot one, act quick..

All product info and photos are here:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=203

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zacharydschroeder
Kiya, I read about Self Edge in DNR the other day. Do you have any pictures of your denim suit?

That's funny.. The entire suit is yet to be finished, but once it is we're doing a full photo shoot just for the suit. The details on it are out of this world..
Denim lovers, and especially Flat Head fans, will flip out when they see this thing...

Dexstar

Reaction score
pics?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads