• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

Arizor

Reaction score
Just received my Strike Gold 1105s in the post from SELA, gave them a 45 minute hot soak and they're now drying outside.

Fantastic service as always from Kiya and co.

I'll post fit pics if anyone is thinking of buying and wants a reference point; I bought size 34.

Also, for anyone who remembers, the sugarcane 1934 world fair chambray I'm wearing a few pages back has shrunk dramatically after a hot wash and tumble dry, and now fits perfectly.

So if anyone buys the above, definitely give it a hot wash and hot dry before deciding on anything.

EDIT: Now with photos! This is after 1 hot soak and air dry.
photo2-12.jpg

photo1-14.jpg

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

whatever123 has been banned, permanently. He's been told, repeatedly, to just stop posting on Kiya's threads. Some men, you just can't reason with.

Persian bro # ... wait, is he before or after 1 ? #0 I guess. Agent Zero, not to mean he is a null entry.

dahanesho service kardi haji :slayer:

Filipe

Reaction score
Which 3sixteen jeans will be more similar to Levis 511: SL-100x or the ST-100x? I'm also having some difficulties choosing a size. My current 511 are size 30 but I feel like they've stretched a bit, perhaps to a 31. Which size should I choose in both 3sixteen pairs?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Which 3sixteen jeans will be more similar to Levis 511: SL-100x or the ST-100x? I'm also having some difficulties choosing a size. My current 511 are size 30 but I feel like they've stretched a bit, perhaps to a 31. Which size should I choose in both 3sixteen pairs?

You'd be a size 31 in both 3sixteen models, the ST-100x will be closer to the 511 fit.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Last time I was in NYC I only got a chance to visit BiG...this weekend I'm making it a mission to visit SE. Now that I'm wearing my first pair of IH, I'm really excited to see the IH lineup and the rest of SE' stuff.

Bort99

Reaction score
I've been wearing a A.P.C. New Standards in 31 for a few months but have realized that they're a little too small for comfort, especially in the waist. Purchased a pair of 3sixteens (SL100x) in 33 but I think they're going back—waist is right but they're little too baggy and I'm afraid they'll only stretch from here.

What else should I look at? Looking for a similar hard dressy finish and minimal styling (nothing on pockets if possible).

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I've been wearing a A.P.C. New Standards in 31 for a few months but have realized that they're a little too small for comfort, especially in the waist. Purchased a pair of 3sixteens (SL100x) in 33 but I think they're going back—waist is right but they're little too baggy and I'm afraid they'll only stretch from here.

What else should I look at? Looking for a similar hard dressy finish and minimal styling (nothing on pockets if possible).

I think the easy solution would be to just get the 3sixteen ST-100x model instead, it's the same jean you already got but less room in the thighs.
Otherwise check these out:
3sixteen+ 21BSP
Flat Head SE05BSP

Rightyow77

Reaction score
Kiya when will you guys be getting a restock on the, IH 666-XHS 25oz?
Was wondering if this was a limited thing with IH or if you guys will be carrying them again some time this year? Is the black dyed version also going to be available? looked at your guys stock on line and its said you were out of every size except a 38.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Kiya when will you guys be getting a restock on the, IH 666-XHS 25oz?          
Was wondering if this was a limited thing with IH or if you guys will be carrying them again some time this year? Is the black dyed version also going to be available? looked at your guys stock on line and its said you were out of every size except a 38. 

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Those were limited, there are no restocks.

JDelage

Reaction score
Reg. the Strike Gold sweats, it would be great if they could offer other colors. I have the navy, and I'd love either an olive or a grey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads