• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays Surf Official Thread

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to the store today and bought the 60/40 in medium, it has a pretty good fit, slim but enough to layer.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

this is a medium in Navy, but more like a grey/navy as you can tell from the pic. their official website pic is pretty true to color.

p2p: a tad over 21"
back length: 29"
underarm length: 21.5"
raglan shoulder but approx: 18"

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good, thanks for sharing.

obeserabbit

Reaction score
thinking of picking up a new swimsuit and i was wondering if anyone had comments about the quality/fit? also, anyone know of a coupon code for the site?

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that I didn't see any coupon code since December ,but there was a 40% off after xmas sale

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thinking of picking up a new swimsuit and i was wondering if anyone had comments about the quality/fit? also, anyone know of a coupon code for the site?

i grabbed one from jcrew with student discount

you could also buy from need supply with sf discount

it has a shorter inseam then my birdwell britches and my apolis x katin trunks. but it fits lower on my waist so i guess it makes up for it.

im a true 29 and took a size 30, since they only make 28 and 30. jcrew says to size up one so if your between sizes i guess do that

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a pair of the swim trunks from last season, very happy with them. They're quite short, but not embarrassingly so. Best if you're in good shape. Material is nice, and they're very TTS

ffermins

Reaction score
Hi, im used to buy this brand from bloomingdales and never knew that there was a store in soho, bought a chino pants at bloomingdales soho and went back to return them because of the size, for my bad luck they ran out of it.one of the bloomingdales employees told me about the store in crosby, i go there with my bloomingdales receipt and gently ask if it was posible to get a discount because i paid half of the original price for the pants at bloomingdales on a big sale, just a little discount,.i would have been happy with a 10% off, for my surprise they said NO, and very.rude by the way, specially a asian looking employee with long hair..and the other manager, as a result i would never go and buy again from them, the gesture would have mean a lot.i did bought the pants but im 100% sure that i will never buy or recommend this store.

Update: i filled a complaint online and this is the answer that i get: TAKE A HIKE DUDE, beieve it or not this was the answer from cory, since i was still close to the store i went back because.i really wanted to hear it in my face....however as usual these so called managers did nothing to fix the situation.and as a man it seems that they didnt want a Piece of me either,.wow i was so mad that i told then to take a hike with me outside, suddently no one was cory( keyboard.warriors), they admiteded reading my complaint but no one wanted to stepped forward for the asnwer. As an MMA student for over 3 years i would have loved to show them a little respect. Man i just spent 128.00 dollars and did not like the service and posted this same review and this is what i get.

If you are really the owner, the ny store manager is not going to add.another customer with me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads