• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
A bit newer to SLP but I'm looking for some SL10h in the black/red colorway or maybe the royal/black colorway. I know there are a lot of sales going on right now, is there anywhere I can find those on sale/ do they usually go on sale?

Also, seems like the consensus is to size down on them. I'm a true 8.5, what size do you guys think would be best for me? Thanks in advance

piblondin

Reaction score
A bit newer to SLP but I'm looking for some SL10h in the black/red colorway or maybe the royal/black colorway. I know there are a lot of sales going on right now, is there anywhere I can find those on sale/ do they usually go on sale?

Also, seems like the consensus is to size down on them. I'm a true 8.5, what size do you guys think would be best for me? Thanks in advance
I haven't seen them on sale, but I also haven't looked. I went TTS on mine, and they worked out okay. I think the sizing down rec is nonsense

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't. Their in store sales associates are always super nice and helpful but the web/phone customer service is limited in my opinion. I can't imagine it being worth the effort so I'm just going to send it back and write a note on the packing slip. I'd understand if they sent a wrong shirt but this seems to be a fake which is troubling

Sometimes the items ship from a store. Was that the case for this? That could explain why it's different or fake. Could have been an in store return

SpencerA

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for denim that has a fit like the D10 (mid rise - skinny leg)
I love the higher waist, and proportions of this fit, but there doesn't seem to be any versions in dark grey / washed out black, unless I've missed it?

Do any other brands do a similar fit but with more colour/wash variations? Long shot but appreciate any suggestions.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone own this piece

34680624OC_14_f.jpg

MORNINGSTAR777

Reaction score
I hope not - looks like a zara piece
It's the men's version of the final Paris collection teddy that was released in red and blue for women Fall 2016. The men's version has black metallic/sparkle rib trim and raglan sleeves. I have my eye on it but worry the satin maybe too delicate for me; I don't like to having to baby my clothes
11644307_7998374_1000.jpg

Alzuura

Reaction score
Um hiya guys, I'm new here

I've been lurking everywhere but I just can't seem to find any advice on d01 and d02 sizing

I usually wear size 31, and I do wear size 31 in my d14, though it's a bit big on the thighs. And btw what is up with d14? Why can't I seem to find any info on it? Can anybody please provide me with some info?

So all things aside what size do you think I should get for d01 and d02?

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Um hiya guys, I'm new here

I've been lurking everywhere but I just can't seem to find any advice on d01 and d02 sizing

I usually wear size 31, and I do wear size 31 in my d14, though it's a bit big on the thighs. And btw what is up with d14? Why can't I seem to find any info on it? Can anybody please provide me with some info?

So all things aside what size do you think I should get for d01 and d02?
D14? Could you post pics? I've only heard of the D04 and the D10 haha

D01/02 sizing varies depending on season, but I'd recommend 30 for a super skinny fit and a 31 for a more traditional skinny fit.

Rilea

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the star pattern section on this boot is removable? I love the boots but the stars ruin the boot a little for me
11918364_9087969_1000.jpg
11918364_9087984_1000.jpg

echau

Reaction score
If I had to guess, the stars are adhered to the upper then stitched in place. You could use a seam ripper to take off the stitching then some acetone to remove the glue residue. You'd probably end up ruining the finish on the leather and be left with marks where the stars previously were.

Why not just get the plain gold side zips? Problem solved.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics