• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Anyone picked up the rainbow soul SL10 this season, and if so thoughts?? Good price on sale, I like the rainbow sole but a lot of sites have it on sale so may not have sold well.

IMG_20170612_171243.jpg

TheSneakyTruth

Reaction score
Damn that looks sweet. Is there much of a drop shoulder effect too, or just roomy in the torso?

rs1398

Reaction score
Quick question: purchased these off ssense. They are labeled as "bronze" brown (ssense) but the style code matches the clay grey pair on ysl.com. The stock photos are very different and just wanted to confirm they are the same pair. Thanks in advance.

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5953.PNG

mayastig

Reaction score
Quick question: purchased these off ssense. They are labeled as "bronze" brown (ssense) but the style code matches the clay grey pair on ysl.com. The stock photos are very different and just wanted to confirm they are the same pair. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 797229

View attachment 797230

If the style code on the box matches the style code on YSL for the clay grey, you have the clay gray. The bronze color I believe is the SLPs "light tobacco" - style code is 421570BT5309876

mayastig

Reaction score
looking to purchase an AW13 crash denim but i found out it was 100% cotton. I keep hearing they fit tight - do these stretch out eventually with use or do i really need to size up? im usually a size 27 in current season and found a good size 28.

CookieFlow

Reaction score
Much better. But they're not kidding around when they save oversized. Veryyyy roomy in the waist and body

View attachment 797203

I bought it last week and ended up returning it ASAP. I really love the crinkle effect, fabric and design but even in S it really fitted horrible on me. If worn unbuttoned it's kinda ok, but buttoned up it was really unflattering imo. Really wished they made the same shirt with a more normal fit.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The permanent collection 6 btn pea coat fits boxy right?

Also only place selling permanent indigo denim jacket is ysl.com right now right?

snafu

Reaction score
If I had to guess, the stars are adhered to the upper then stitched in place. You could use a seam ripper to take off the stitching then some acetone to remove the glue residue. You'd probably end up ruining the finish on the leather and be left with marks where the stars previously were.

Why not just get the plain gold side zips? Problem solved.
i have them and NO they are not removable. jeans or pants cover most of them if you are concerned.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonystark99